*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1774600-Becoming-Outgrown/cid/1131979-I-volunteered-you-didnt
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1774600
You're trapped somewhere with a boy (or boys) who is smaller than you... But not for long!
This choice: I volunteered, you didn't.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

I volunteered, you didn't.

    by: Peter the Great
"Because you decided to play it safe and not take it- you quit right before they stuck you with the needle. Turns out it was the smartest thing you could've done, because I just heard that it caused some nasty side-effects to subjects of your blood-type." Alex rambles on about this casually, as his head sits on traps and pecs that you have dreamed your entire life about getting.

"What, um... what side-effects?"

"Oh, ah... vertigo, circulatory disorders, muscle deterioration, bone marrow problems... just tons of bad stuff," He mentions, as you look at him more and more solemnly. "Pretty much just does the exact opposite of its intention, except worse." He catches your upset expression, because he instantly changes his tone and gives you a playful jab in the shoulder- though it carries more force than you would've guessed. "Dude, calm down! I had the same reaction when I first heard about it, but you came out FINE. If you had any problems, they would've shown in a week, and you're still you after a month, isn't that great?"

"Just kind of sucks that you get the body of an adonis and I have to go the hard way." You frown.

"Come on, man, don't start that again." He says in an annoyed voice. "I know how bullshit it is that I got rich and famous from some fluke and you didn't really have any choice in the matter, so this vacation was supposed to be my way of clearing the air. You want anything while you're here, its yours, but it's not fair to me that I should get resentment just because I got lucky."

You look at him, his muscles standing out like a miniature statue of the Hulk covered in stretched skin. All the wealth and fitness he could want, and he doesn't even have to work for it... but deep down, you know he's right. If you'd had his windfall, you'd want people to be happy for you, too. And speaking of wind... you look around the beach, with pristine white sand and massive azure waves rolling into the crescent of the coastline. There are almost no clouds in the sky, and the scenery is beautiful, but the beach is only scarcely populated- you can see some people playing volleyball down a ways, a little kid making a sandcastle even farther in the distance, and several babes riding surfboards trying to catch the best surf, but that's it. You can't ruin a perfect day like this with a bad attitude.

You sigh and force a smile. "You're right, Alex. What do you want to do first?"

Your brother returns the grin. "That's more like it. Betcha you can't..."

You have the following choices:

1. "beat me at volleyball!"

*Noteb*
2. "surf as well as I can!"

3. "beat me in a race to that kid's sandcastle!"

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Peter the Great (UN: peterdivine at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
citywalker has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1774600-Becoming-Outgrown/cid/1131979-I-volunteered-you-didnt