*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Triplets??? Oh no!
  2. Phantasms
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1774600-Becoming-Outgrown/cid/1131862-Triplets-Oh-no
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1774600
You're trapped somewhere with a boy (or boys) who is smaller than you... But not for long!
This choice: You're babysitting a set of eight-year-old triplets  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Triplets??? Oh no!

    by: pedro01
You bolt up with a start. Looking around, you realize that you're not in your bed, and also not alone! As you turn your head to the left and the right, you see a small Matchbox car flying at top speed directly towards your head.

BANG!

"Oww!" you cry out. "What the heck is going on?" Rubbing the bump forming on your head and still groggy, you try to make sense of what is going on around you. "What am I doing in the living room, anyway? And where's this toy coming from?"

You look around the room, trying to figure out where the sounds of kids playing are coming from. You soon find out, seeing on the other side of the couch not one, not two, but three eight-year-old boys on the floor playing with their toys. The boys seem to be a little familiar, all three with dark brown hair that contrasts with their fair skin, but you can't quite place their names or recall where you know them from.

"Oops, sorry, Justin!" one of the boys calls out, smiling and waving for you to toss him the toy car back. You do so softly, still confused. Quickly heading into the kitchen, you look at the calendar by the refrigerator, which has the words "Babysitting the Jackson triplets" written on today's date with red ink, circled twice.

"Aw, man! I'm babysitting triplets for four hours today?" Dropping your head down, you feel a sense of disappointment set in. "You've got to be kidding me! That's even worse than dealing with my stupid brother."

You try to make the best out of a bad situation, making sure the triplets are having a good time. You ask them if they wanted any food ("Not right now, thank you," they reply), attempt to play with them and their toys (only for you to get hit in the face again with a wayward car), and eventually turn on the television to watch a movie with them. Babysitting one child is work enough, but watching over three brothers all the same age definitely is taking its toll on you. At least you're getting paid for this, you think to yourself.

An hour later, you're already exhausted and you start feeling like you need to lie down. Glancing hopefully at the clock, you realize that you've still got a little less than three more hours to go before the boys' parents come in from their night on the town. Looking down, you smile when you see that the boys have all dozed off right there on the carpet. Asleep they almost look like the little angels.

But then something strange starts to happen. At first, you think your vision is just off because of the sleep deprivation, so you rub your eyes very hard. Looking back and focusing on them more clearly, you're stunned to see the boys' bodies start to get bigger. "What the hell?!" you say to yourself.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 pedro01 (UN: pedro01 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
citywalker has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1774600-Becoming-Outgrown/cid/1131862-Triplets-Oh-no