*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1774600-Becoming-Outgrown/cid/1122908-Side-Effects-Galore
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1774600
You're trapped somewhere with a boy (or boys) who is smaller than you... But not for long!
This choice: Amnesia is one side effect.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Side Effects Galore

    by: Big Boy
"That's because some short term amnesia is one of the side effects." Alex told him.

"Amnesia?" You cry out in alarm. "But wait, I still remember stuff like school and stuff."

"I said short term, didn't I?" Alex rolled his eyes. "Geez, you definitely have amnesia. Anyway, you probably can't remember the past few days and some minor details in the past, but your main memory should still be intact."

"Why would I even put myself in such a dangerous experiment with amnesia as a side effect in the first place, ten grand or not?" You ask.

"Because of the possibility of getting this." Alex flexed his arm, making his bicep bulge out, probably a good 16 or 17 inches around. Okay, big work-free instant muscles WAS probably something you'd risk your health on, but since your brother was buff and you weren't you couldn't help but feel that this whole thing was completely not worth it. "Looks like my gamble paid off, but looks like all you got was one of our many side effects."

"Wait, did you say amnesia was only one of the side effects?" You repeated.

"Oh don't worry, they're mostly GOOD side effects. Well, mostly good for me, since the drug worked the way it's supposed to. They're not too sure what kind of side effects you'll exhibit." Alex told you.

You gulped. Now that was something to look forward to, unknown side effects. "What kind of side effects are you going to experience?" You asked, trying to keep your mind off your own predicament.

"Oh, one of them is..."

You have the following choices:

1. random growth spurts

*Noteb*
2. increased horniness

*Noteb*
3. a secret!

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Big Boy (UN: reedington at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
citywalker has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1774600-Becoming-Outgrown/cid/1122908-Side-Effects-Galore