*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1770323-The-Pregnant-Vore-Society-Unbirth-High/cid/1162740-Welcome-to-the-Club
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Romance/Love · #1770323
An elite society of pregnant students have inducted you into their group! (GPs for adds!)
This choice: Welcome to the Club!  •  Go Back...
Chapter #6

Welcome to the Club!

    by: Phyllobates
"Welcome to the club Cindy" says Jenna as she offer you her hand.

"Thanks" you reply as you take the hand and Jenna helps you to your feet "but I must ask, what does this club offer?"

"Fair question" says Jenna as she rubs her gravid belly thoughtfully "The club offers a lot of things, for one you won't be eaten or unbirthed or anything by anyone without the club agreeing to it, so there's security. For another you can grab yourself a great meal any time you want, girls are just lining up to be eaten by us you know, there's even another club for it!"

"Really? A whole club dedicated entirely to giving themselves to us as a meal?" You ask, split between hope and incredulousness.

"Oh yeah, just look up the 'Pregnant feeders society' there's heaps of them, almost five times as many girls are in that club as there are in this one! Do you want one now?" says Jenna with a seductive glint in her eye.

You think about this offer "well...

You have the following choices:

1. Yeah, I'd love another meal, let's go eat!

2. Nah, I'm kind of full now, could we do something else?

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Phyllobates (UN: phyllobates at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Emperor Palpatine has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1770323-The-Pregnant-Vore-Society-Unbirth-High/cid/1162740-Welcome-to-the-Club