*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1767978-Ever-shrinking-Mina-toe/cid/1093207-Be-free-little-bug
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1767978
Minato from Sekirei finds himself shruken in the Izumo inn, along with his sekirei
This choice: She concluded that the bug was chirping to thank her for her generosity.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Be free, little bug!

    by: ForestFire5000
Tsukiumi still wasn't able to recognize Minato, and so she could only assume that the 'bug' she held in her hand was trying to thank her for her assistance. A smile spread across her face as she felt a sense of achievement for her good deed.

"There's no need to thank me, little bug! It is my pleasure to aid anyone in need, no matter how big or small they may be!"

She then bent down and placed the mini-Minato on a blade of grass in the yard. Standing back up to her full height, Tsukiumi smiled and waved at Minato one more time.

"Farewell little bug, I hope that you are able to live in peace now..."

She walked back inside the house and shut the door, leaving Minato outside to fend for himself. Climbing down from the blade of grass and to the ground below, Minato curled into a ball to sulk.

"This is just great... Matsu's ray shrunk me, Tsukiumi thinks that I'm a bug, and nobody else is even aware that I'm missing... I don't see how this situation could get any worse..."

Minato quickly snapped out of this depression, however, and stood back up again.

"What am I saying! I can't just sit around here and wallow in pity! If nobody knows where I am, then I'll just have to find a way to make them notice me!"

Minato then began walking back to the door that Tsukiumi had used earlier. Just then...
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 ForestFire5000 (UN: fxd-001 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
gtsdude has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1767978-Ever-shrinking-Mina-toe/cid/1093207-Be-free-little-bug