*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1766334-Your-Life-Shrunken-in-Pokemon/cid/2067380-Property-of-Hilbert
by Storm
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1766334
Try not to be eaten or crushed by Pokemon and their trainers... No guarantee of survival!!
This choice: Offers to purchase you.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #7

Property of Hilbert.

    by: sneakyk
"Hey..." the boy's voice booms over you, cracking slightly in his excitement. "I'll give you two thousand Poke Dollars for him!" he says, offering to buy you...for a price that wouldn't even buy a video game. The caretaker tilts her head, looking at the boy in confusion, surprised he would so quickly offer to part with his money over what amounts to an a chew-toy, even if it is a top-of-the-line one. She sighs before nodding slowly. Looks like Pichu will just have to deal with the disappointment. "Well,ok. If you really want to. I can just buy another one, I guess. " She says, not wanting to deny the boy something he very clearly wants. Hilbert hands over the currency,and the woman doesn't even bother to count it. He steps out of the store, bringing you at last into the bright light of day, though your view of the world is extremely limited. In fact, in your current position,all you can see is the cobblestone pathway leading to the daycare's doors.

Suddenly, the giant boy's hand rushes upwards, still clinging tightly around you. You are brought before Hilbert's enormous face once more, breath gently puffing out of his nose and onto your tiny body, his lips curled up in a smile. He rotates his hand and releases his grip on you, at last allowing you to move. Before you can actually move, though, you hear his voice again. "Stand up, little guy." He says, matter of factly, though his excitement is obvious. Realizing that he already knows you're alive, you can see no harm in obeying. You push your hands against his soft palm and clumsily stand up, nearly tumbling to the distant ground.Finally free to move on your own, at least as far as his palm goes, you look out at the world around you. The terrain is unfamiliar, but you seem to be on a walking path near a small town."Wohhh....you really ARE a small person...this is so cool.." the boy mutters to himself, interrupting your thoughts.

You turn towards his face. He responds by grinning an awkward, toothy grin and waving his hand about frantically. "Hiya little guy! Can you say something?" He asks, his massive eyes fixated upon you."Hey." You respond, waving your arm back to him just as awkwardly. The boy extends a meaty fingertip down towards you and mashes it down onto your face, clumsily petting you. "You can talk,too...oh man, this is great. I have the world's first mini-dude!" He says, clearly impressed. You push your hands up against his finger, impotently trying to deflect it from your head. You try to explain to him that you aren't a toy, that you're scared for your life,and that you want back to normal. You innocently ask the boy if he will help you get back to normal size. "Maaaaybe. Let's take you back to a hotel or something first My name's Hilbert, by the way..," he says in the same way that a boy might lie to his mother. You feel a pit in your stomach. That means no. You protest, but he cuts you off. "Dude. I just saved your life. I can give you back to the daycare if you want. Wanna play with that Pichu?" He asks. You immediately shake your head. Gods no, anything but the horrors of that terrible, terrible, noisy room. Hilbert brings you before his face, scratching his chin, clearly feigning contemplation...though what he's actually planning, you can't tell. "Hmm...I duuuunoooo. Maybe I need to teach you a lesson, mini-dude. Or maybe I don't. Hmmmm...what should I do...?" After a brief pause, Hilbert evidently comes to a decision. He starts walking...

You have the following choices:

1. over towards the fence of the outdoor Pokemon pen.

2. over to his bike.

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 sneakyk (UN: sneakykit at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Storm has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1766334-Your-Life-Shrunken-in-Pokemon/cid/2067380-Property-of-Hilbert