*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Breakfast
  2. They head to a keg party
  3. At the gym
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1763854-Summer-Gaining/cid/1079814-Breakfast
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1763854
Tom and Eric just graduated high school and their summer becomes lazy and full of food
This choice: Tom wakes up at Eric's place  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

Breakfast

    by: black angel
Tom woke up with a massive hangover. The sunlight pierced his retinas. He sat up and looked around the room. The room was painted a sickening shade of salmon and was decorated with eerie dolls that all stared at him. Tom knew this was neither his room nor the last place he remembered being. As he scanned the room, still trying to rack his memory for what happened, where he was, and how he got there, his thoughts were interrupted by the fresh fragrance of:

"Bacon!" Tom shouted pointing his nose in the air.

Tom's stomach growled and he ran to the source of the aroma. He walked into a kitchen where Eric was standing over the stove, frying bacon. He then looked and saw the table completely covered in crepes, eggs, muffins, pastries, bacons, ham, sausages, and scones. His mouth instantly dropped and drooled a waterfall.

"Morning sleepy head," Eric said smiling, "I thought you'd never wake up."

"What happened," Tom said remembering his massive headache.

"You passed out at the party last night, dude," Eric said, still frying bacon, "You were completely smashed. You challenged Andy to an eating contest and then continued to eat all the rest of the food. You were the life of the party man! I picked you up and dropped you here. I told my parents that you were just to tired to go home, so they were chill with letting you crash. Sorry you had to wake up in the creepy guest room."

Tom sat processing the events and finally said, "Who won the eating contest."

"You did, man!" Eric said smiling.

"Alright," Tom said with triumph, "Let's eat!"

Tom sat down and began to pack away the massive breakfast that Eric had prepared. Both of them ate and ate and ate some more. The table was then empty without a single morsel. The two boys sat contented rubbing their stomachs.

"(burp) You know dude, I could get used to this kind of living," Tom said, patting his bloated gut, "I don't care what people say, I'm big and I like it."

"Yeah man?" Eric said, rubbing the tiny bulge in his midsection that said he was full.

"Yeah. I mean why not? I've spent the past five years perfecting my body," Tom said with growing confidence, "I deserve a break to do whatever the hell I want, and I'm going to eat."

"That's the summer spirit dude," Eric said grinning from ear to ear, "What do you want to do now?"

You have the following choices:

1. The boys go to the beach

2. The boys go by groceries

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 black angel (UN: angel777 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
black angel has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1763854-Summer-Gaining/cid/1079814-Breakfast