*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Eric
  2. Whitney (Younger sister)
  3. Slow change coin
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1762511-HypnoTranformation-Items/cid/1826785-Eric
by Hyral
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1762511
A 19 year old boy gets his hands on various items that can hypnotize people.
This choice: Eric  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Eric

    by: Xhion
He was bored about his family; for 19 years Eric Young has been the black sheep of the perfect flock; his mother was the perfect housewife, his father an fairly well-built man whit a couple of younger women behind him, his sister Rachel a complete school idol and even his younger sister Whitney was a beautiful genius... he on the other hand... well he just doesn't fit in his own family.

Suddenly Eric came to realize that he has just lost his way, not that he was lost or something, he just wasn't walking to his home as usual and oddly enough he wasn't stopping either. He felt compelled to go on... but why?
then a round object in the dust caught his attention... an old coin whit no apparent value and strange signs in both faces.

-I've never seen a coin like that - He put in in his pocket and resumed his way home without giving another
thought to the coin.


Eric returned home and went to his room to play video games; hours passed before he realized that the coin was still in his pocket, this time he observed the coin with more attention until Whitney, opened the door.

-Geez, this place could use some air you know? -She wasn't mean to Eric but she didn't watched her words either.
-Let me alone Whit.
-Yeah, well, I wouldn't be here but mom asked for you... What's that think?
-This? is just a coin I found it earlier today.... it's weird you know? I felt myself attracted to it... like it was calling me
-...Aaaaaaanddddddd..... that's why you don't have a girlfriend
-Shut up! it's not like you have a boyfriend either! -Eric dropped the coin witch remained spinning in the ground -besides from all the people that could criticize me....

Eric didn't realized but Whitney's eyes were lost watching the coin spin, she felt her thoughts leaving her and her body becoming numb...

-...You know? whit that body of yours you should be famous, an artist or a model, yet you are just a bookworm... I'm not trying to hurt you Whitney but your smarts may intimidate some guys, you'll do it fine playing dumb sometimes -Since Whitney wasn't complaining, he continued whit his counsil, not realizing that she was under a spell - also you should be much more slutty, you know... Everyone sees you as a quiet nerdy girl but you shouldn't be tied to that, you must wear sexy clothes and go out whit some rude guys... I know you don't like drunk guys and that but maybe is time for you to get a glimpse to the real world, get some outgoing friends and go to a seedy bar, a cigarette and a drink are not going to kill you.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Xhion (UN: xhion at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Hyral has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1762511-HypnoTranformation-Items/cid/1826785-Eric