*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1760290-Foot-Fetish-for-Big-Feet/cid/3083160-She-catches-on-your-foot-fetish-and-use-it
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1760290
Interactive Story were you can indulge your foot fetish on the biggest feet you can find
This choice: Readers Choice  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

She catches on your foot fetish and use it

    by: Tiorino
While you are continuously encouraging her to let you help her with her tired massive feet, she is thinking about why you would want to help her so persistently with her feet. Like a light bulb lighting up, she remembers an article she read several days ago about a particular fetish called foot fetish. Per coincidence, she happened onto the article in one of the magazines in the teacher's lounge and you seem to be showing her some very clear signs of it, as she now knows what to look for. Carla feels honored that you seem to like her feet that much and she is quite interested in experiencing it with you. Also, you just so happen to be her favorite person on the whole campus, because you are the only person who stops to speak with her and treat her like a normal person.

"Thanks, sweetie, but I have to complete my work first. Maybe later. But as there isn't that much work left anymore, maybe you would like to come with me and talk a little bit?" she asks in her typical motherly way. You think about it, but don't want to waste the chance to massage and maybe do a little more with her feet, so you accept and follow her.

You two have a little small talk chit-chatting about the events of the week, while she finishes her last few tasks. One of the last is that she has to clean some windows which are near the ceiling. "I'm sorry sweetie, but it seems that I forgot my ladder. Mind helping me out here?" she asks, but you have no idea how you can help her you are nowhere near tall enough to reach them. So you ask her how you can help her. "Well, I know that you are a strong guy, so I have two ideas about how you can help. First, you can boost me up by me stepping my feet up on your hands, while I clean the window. Second, I could stand on your back, while you hold me" she says. Both things would be great, as you can feel her feet on both ways, so which choice do you get?

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Push her up with her feet in your hands

*Noteb*
2. Let her stand on your back

*Noteb*
3. Readers Choice

*Noteb*
4. Readers Choice

*Noteb*
5. Readers Choice

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Tiorino (UN: tiorino1221 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
pendelberry has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1760290-Foot-Fetish-for-Big-Feet/cid/3083160-She-catches-on-your-foot-fetish-and-use-it