*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. You see Ms. Teela
  2. go see Ms Williams
  3. Nicky
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1760290-Foot-Fetish-for-Big-Feet/cid/1190676-You-see-Ms-Teela
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1760290
Interactive Story were you can indulge your foot fetish on the biggest feet you can find
This choice: You see Ms. Teela  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

You see Ms. Teela

    by: pendelberry
As you are walking through the courtyard to go see Ms. Williams making a right to head to the administration building you just so happen to bump into Ms. Teela your Chemistry Teacher Accidentally stepping onto her foot. ( she is of Nordic descent. She is 29, 6'9" has blond hair and blue eyes, she is usually in a lab coat and a knee length skirt she is always in flats and has size 28 she has incredibly long, ridiculously wide and impressively meaty, thick soles with medium length succulent meaty, plump toes with broad nail beds and she is in the Guinness book of world records and having the 3rd largest feet of any woman alive.) As you step back apologizing to her she smiles at you and says" Just the man I've been hoping to find." You stare back at her with a curious look on your face and ask "and why might I ask were you looking for me did I fail your test or something?" She says " ow, no its nothing like that" Slyly she looks around before she leans in to you and whispers into your ear " i spoke with Atris today and she told me about how she helped you with your little foot fetish for big feet and well considering I have the biggest on this continent and I have been looking for someone I could trust that would be willing to do anything for my huge feet." You stand there dumbfounded for a few seconds before it hits you she is into guys who like feet and hasn't found one who would be willing to do anything to hers because of there size, witch to you tho had to be the biggest turn on in the history of the world.

So as you stand there daydreaming about what you could do to those feet she chimes in and says with a hint of nervousness peaking into her voice "so what do you say, can I trust you to help me out and take care of my feet for me. As I'm sure you know having feet this big makes it a challenge to get them taken care of properly." You smile at her and say "I would love to help your sexy giant feet out" You see the look of relief on her face before you see one of a quizzical nature appear on her face as she says "how would you know what they look like, I've never taken my shoes off around you." Now blushing a little you say as you look down "I have the Guinness book that has you in your record has that picture of your feet in it and it takes up a hole page." A little surprised she says "wow I didn't know anyone here knew about that record, hell that record paid for my room and bored while I was in college." Smiling you say to her "well of that picture I would love to get a look at them in person." Smiling at hearing you say that to her you now emboldened say to her "I loved my experience with Ms. Atris's big feet I can't wait to see what its like with your huge sexy feet, so were should we go?"

You have the following choices:

1. her office

2. her class room

*Noteb*
3. your room

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 pendelberry (UN: pendelberryx at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
pendelberry has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1760290-Foot-Fetish-for-Big-Feet/cid/1190676-You-see-Ms-Teela