*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1752728-Forced-to-be-a-footslave-after-school/cid/1148187-She-wants-to-step-on-your-face-with-her-flip-fl
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Young Adult · #1752728
You get blackmailed into becoming a footslave by a girl you know from school. GP for adds
This choice: She wants to step on your face with her flip floped feet.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

She wants to step on your face with her flip fl...

    by: Unknown
"Alright, idiot, it's time for you to learn your place. Lie on your back!" Anbar commands. You obey, to worried about the consequences.
Anbar then Climbs on top of you and begins to stomp on your face with her dirty flip flopped feet. You can feel the dust and dirt rubbing off on you, and you can feel the bruises grom as Anbar laughs. "Look at you, you're so pathetic! I'm bruising you up, and I'm only 12! Tell me how pathetic you are!" You don't. "Do it, or those grades won't stay a secret for long!"
So you say, "I am such a pathetic loser, that an 12 year old girl can make me her footslave. My favorite thing is to serve you, my Mistress. I live to please you and clean your dirty feet!"
"Good! Tell me more, about being a loser!"
"I am nothing compared to Anbar, she is completely superior to me and that is why I serve her!"
"Wow, I had no idea you were THAT pathetic!" Alia exclaimed. Anbar got off of your face so you could see that Alia had been standing there the whole time.
You blush a deep crimson.
"Hey, Anbar," Alia asks, "Mind sharing your pathetic little footslave with me?"
Anbar says, "Of course not, he needs to be disciplined more!"
Oh, great! Now you weren't just Anbar's footslave, but you were her sister's too!
"Now, let's make him..."

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Lick our shoes clean!

*Noteb*
2. Sniff our toes!

3. Kiss our feet!

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Sky palladin has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1752728-Forced-to-be-a-footslave-after-school/cid/1148187-She-wants-to-step-on-your-face-with-her-flip-fl