*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Arthur
  2. 7
  3. Arthur (PBS)
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1750513-Micro-in-Cartoons/cid/1055171-Arthur
by Kane01
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1750513
Ash must survived being shrunk in a cartoon world.
This choice: Arthur  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Arthur

    by: Kane01
Arthur Read towered over him, a four hundred foot tall eight year old. Ash fully expected him to put his shoes on at any second, but that's not what happened. Instead he reached down and with one hand picked up both shoes. The shoes tilted as he picked them up sending Ash sliding to the toe of the shoe he was in. Arthur started walking, were he was going Ash had no Idea. Probably to the front door where he'd be putting his shoes on and turn him into a stain on the bottom his sock.

He heard a door opened. 'This is it' thought Ash. As shoes were placed on the floor, the shoe he was tipped on its side. A moment later he was in almost total darkness as the door was closed. He was in a closet. Ash couldn't believe his luck. He climbed out of the shoe thankful to be free of it, and thankful Arthur didn't wear it.

As his eyes adjusted to the dark Ash could see other pairs of shoes in the closet as well as coats hanging high above his head. This whole situation was scary. It was one thing to watch it in a Disney movie, but it was a completely different experience when it happens to you.

For the moment though, he was safe. If he was going to stay that way he needed a plan. Ash had to try to figure out how to get home while trying to avoid getting underfoot. Easier said than done. Getting on his hands and knees he looked out through the crack under the closet door. Ash didn't see anyone. He began to contemplate whether or not to leave the safety of the closet and look around or stay right where he was and wait for a better time.

You have the following choices:

1. Leave the closet

2. Wait a while

3. Later that day

*Noteb*
4. Ash decides to explore Arthur's sneaker some more

*Noteb*
5. Ash waits until nightfall

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Kane01 (UN: kahn101 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Kane01 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1750513-Micro-in-Cartoons/cid/1055171-Arthur