*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. dw
  2. 6
  3. Arthur (PBS)
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1750513-Micro-in-Cartoons/cid/1730614-dw
by Kane01
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1750513
Ash must survived being shrunk in a cartoon world.
This choice: DW  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

dw

    by: Kane01
"You've got to be kidding me...."

He easily recognized the being from a cartoon he used to watched, but this was no cartoon the person towering above him looked all too real. Ash immediately realized he was as good as dead.

The owner of the shoe was a four year old aardvark girl named D.W. Right now at just over three feet tall she didn't seem to be much of a threat to anyone, but to the micro human in her right shoe staring up at her she looked three hundred and seventy feet. He remembered D.W and the way she reacted to bug size creatures. If she saw him he was dead, if she didn't see him and squeezed her foot into the shoe, he was dead. If he survived her foot on top of him, she'd probably feel him, freak out and stomp her foot. No matter which way he looked at it, he was dead. He hadn't expected or thought in a million years that he'd die this way...

D.W smiled down. Not because she saw what was in her shoe but because she was getting ready for a party. She lifted her socked foot, cute round toes pointing right at him. Ash cried out but his cries were muffled as D.W's foot began to make it's way into the shoe. Still desperate to try and survive he bolted to the toe of the shoe. He turned in time to get knocked down on his back; heavy fabric covered flesh fell around him. D.W's Toes wiggled into place. With almost no air to breath and with no room to move, Ash waited his Fate.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Kane01 (UN: kahn101 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Kane01 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1750513-Micro-in-Cartoons/cid/1730614-dw