*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1749848-Aprils-Revenge-the-Interactive-Story/cid/1051167-Sucks-to-be-Shelly
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1749848
A jaded woman gets revenge on her ex-fiance by shrinking him and his friends.
This choice: You grab your girlfriend Carry protectively and move to the back of the cage.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Sucks to be Shelly...

    by: Joey Bitesized
“ Nooo!!” Shelly screams. “ Let me go!!!”

“So you like to fuck my boyfriend huh??” April screams to her as she lifts Shelly to her face. “ Don’t deny it I know it’s true!!!! I heard you yelling ‘how’s my pussy taste!!’ while I was on the phone with Joey!!!”

Shelly tries to squirm free to no avail. April then lowers Shelly to her pussy area, while rubbing it, “ Now bitch, you’re about to find out how my pussy tastes!!!!”

Shelly then screams, “No!!! Your not gonna….” April then shoves Shelly’s tiny body into her pussy like she was a human dildo. Going back and forth penetrating her giant tight cunt as Shelly gasps for air, instead she is smothered by April’s sweet pussy juices. All the while April is laughing evilly and everyone in the cage is silent and scared shitless, including Joey. Watching April just wildly trust Shelly into her pussy and as Shelly slowly dies from lack of air the walls of April’s tight cunt crushing her. April then drops Shelly’s lifeless body onto her bedroom floor.

April peers into the cage looking at the speechless kidnapped victims. “ So, what’s the matter? Why the long faces??”

“ April, Please this is between me and you!!! Please let my friends go!! And do what you want with me.” Joey begs.

“ Don’t worry pet, I’ll get to you in a bit, I still have unfinished business with these bugs for putting their noses where they don’t belong.” April answers as she reaches into the cage for you.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Joey Bitesized (UN: ffjoe28 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Joey Bitesized has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1749848-Aprils-Revenge-the-Interactive-Story/cid/1051167-Sucks-to-be-Shelly