*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. At Ben's house...
  2. Ben
  3. 11-15
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1746221-Male-Butt-Inflation/cid/3187511-At-Bens-house
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1746221
Men of all ages grow
This choice: Later at Ben's house...  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

At Ben's house...

    by: Unknown
"I can show you... if you come over after school today," Ben said. "Okay, no prob!" Blake answered.
The school day passed quickly, as both boys were busy thinking about what would happen later. After the last bell rang, the two boys met up outside the school and walked together to Ben's house. During their conversation, Blake kept trying to get Ben to tell him how he would help him grow. Ben didn't budge, saying, "it's a surprise." Blake continued to ask until they got to Ben's house, and as they entered the house, Blake finally asked.
"Alright, now we're finally here, will you tell me how to get an ass like yours?" Blake said. Ben looked back at him, and answered.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Ben has a special diet

2. Blake will grow if he and Ben... "interlope"

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
fatkidfunny has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1746221-Male-Butt-Inflation/cid/3187511-At-Bens-house