*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1745122-Stuck-in-Skirts/cid/2043551-Chapter-1-A-Trip-to-Grandmas-House
by Spooky
Rated: GC · Interactive · Other · #1745122
My shot at a compilation about gender bending be it crossdressing, magic, sci fi, whatever
This choice: Magic  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

Chapter-1 A Trip to Grandma's House

    by: Unknown
As Danny looked out the side of the car window he Lernout a deep sigh. This was not how his weekend was supposed to go. He had just turned 18 and graduated high school. He was supposed to be enjoying this last summer with his friends before heading off to college in the fall. However his dad deciding to force him to take take a drive together way up north into the woods to meet maternal grandmother, whom he had never met.

Danny had been raised by his father for as long as he could remember. He was told by his dad his mother left shortly after he was born. Since then his father and paternal grandparents raised him and he was brought up knowing very little about his mother or her side of the family. This used to drive him mad as a kid, his curiosity always wanted answers. However as he got older he gradually accepted that his mother was just a runaway who abandoned him. Luckily his dad and grandparents were very loving and caring so he never felt truly alone. However now his other grandmother, a woman who was never even spoken of before wanted to meet him? While part of him was excited to finally meet someone from his mother's side, the years of silence had done their toll creating a deep anger and frustration that Danny wasn't about to forget any time soon.

The drive seemed to last forever. They had already been driving for however heading deep into the northern forest. Not many people lived out here and they had already lost a paved road driving on nothing more dirt and gravel now. No cell service, no wifi, nothing seemed to work out here, as Danny realized hust how bored he was going to be. Finally the car stopped as Danny saw an old looking log house in front of them. It looked like something out of an old ghost story. The house looked ancient and their were strange nick nacks littered and hung up everywhere. As Danny got out of car his dad grabbed his bag out of the trunk.

"Alright son we're here. Just a few things I want you to know." His dad said looking to him. "Just remember she is a very old lady with a million stories to tell. You are hear this weekend to learn about your family. I know the secrets about your mother still bother you, but now that you are an adult it's finally time you learned the truth." Leaning in his father gave Danny a big hug before getting back into the car and driving off.

Danny didn't know what to think as he looked at the front door to the old house. He was a bit nervous and he slowly reached out and knocked waiting for a reply....

You have the following choices:

1. Grandma Answers

2. No one answers

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Spooky has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1745122-Stuck-in-Skirts/cid/2043551-Chapter-1-A-Trip-to-Grandmas-House