*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1745122-Stuck-in-Skirts/cid/2024665-Mrs-Yvonne-Harlow-a-22-year-old-Asian-mother-
by Spooky
Rated: GC · Interactive · Other · #1745122
My shot at a compilation about gender bending be it crossdressing, magic, sci fi, whatever
This choice: Mrs. Yvonne Harlow, a 22 year-old Asian mother of two  •  Go Back...
Chapter #8

Mrs. Yvonne Harlow, a 22 year-old Asian mother ...

    by: takacube
Perhaps it wasn't that surprising that your mind awoke before the rest of you did. People had always commented that you had a fast and sharp mind, always one for planning or making schemes to get out of trouble, but perhaps this wasn't what they had meant when they said "you're probably going to end up somewhere your mind will not want to follow". You had, in turn, punched the bastard that told you that.

Mentally shaking the flashback out of your mind's eye, your mind then turned to rousing you up. It was a relief to be awakening, especially since you didn't know how long you had been out or what exactly had happened to you during the process. A part of you remembered, still clouded from the procedure, that you would get to have some time to learn about your body and acquaint yourself with your new life before things would get a bit weird. By weird, that would probably refer to the fact that you were now married. A married woman, that is. With two kids.

"Oh look, she's awakening..."

You have the following choices:

1. You spot a young man standing next to your bedside

2. There's someone else standing there, watching you

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 takacube (UN: tcube at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Spooky has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1745122-Stuck-in-Skirts/cid/2024665-Mrs-Yvonne-Harlow-a-22-year-old-Asian-mother-