*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. "Let's do it"
  2. "Nah, too risky"
  3. Wait Till They Get Home
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1745121-Changing-Days-Part-2-Wishing-Coin/cid/2027175-Lets-do-it
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1745121
A duo finds a small artifact that can change everything they know.
This choice: "Let's do it"  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

"Let's do it"

    by: Kiriko Izuyu
"Alright, I wish that James and I were back at the camp at the time of our junior high class camping trip." Almost in an instant, Brandon and James were now in a camping location next to a cabin after dark.

"Man, this is crazy" was all James could say at that moment.

"Now for the real reason we came here, I wish the James and Brandon of this time period would go through with their plan to peek at the girls." The coin then began to feel warm in Brandon's hand and moment later to figures came of the cabin next to them. On their close inspection without revealing themselves, it was definitely the boys' younger selves, James looked much more paler than he did now and Brandon had yet to go through his huge growth spurt.

"Alright, let's do this." whispered young James to his best friend. Brandon gave only nod as they headed to the girl's cabin.

"Well, our work is done, I wish... and the two time traveler had disappeared satisfied with their wish but, they probably did not realize things might not go as they planned.

You have the following choice:

1. Follow their younger selves for now

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Kiriko Izuyu (UN: nickkuroshi at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Onlyonekey has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1745121-Changing-Days-Part-2-Wishing-Coin/cid/2027175-Lets-do-it