*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1745121-Changing-Days-Part-2-Wishing-Coin/cid/2026356-Nah-too-risky
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1745121
A duo finds a small artifact that can change everything they know.
This choice: "Nah, too risky"  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

"Nah, too risky"

    by: Kiriko Izuyu
"... I mean if what it gets out hand and it ends up screwing us over." Brandon soon added, "However, how about do a little bit of time travel?"

James looked at Brandon a little annoyed, "How is time travel, with the possibility of paradoxes and fucking up history, less risky than my idea?" James was a bit mad that his idea got shot down for this.

"Calm down, man. I'm not suggesting we go on this wild ride through history but, how about we travel to a couple little portions of our lives we may regret and simply make them better." Brandon had now caught his attention, there was certainly things that they had regretted doing or not doing and since they were small enough, the effects would probably only affect them. "Well, what do you say?"

"Well, what did you have in mind?"James had to admit it was tempting.

"Oh, our first stop, I think is going to be perfect to kick us off. You remember when in junior high and our class went on that camping trip?"

James recalled it quite well, it was fun but nothing incredible happened but... "I think I know what your getting at. You mean when the two of us planned to peep on the girls cabin at night, but chickened out at the last minute." James and Brandon had been saying they were going to do it for weeks before the trip never ended up doing it.

"Yes, we'll simply go there and wish for our past selves to do it. Since they are us, we will have already experienced it and that is just the beginning."

You have the following choices:

1. "Let's do it"

*Noteb*
2. "We should take some precautions"

*Noteb*
3. Something Else

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Kiriko Izuyu (UN: nickkuroshi at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Onlyonekey has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1745121-Changing-Days-Part-2-Wishing-Coin/cid/2026356-Nah-too-risky