*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1745121-Changing-Days-Part-2-Wishing-Coin/cid/1059926-for-James-to-be-more-patient
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1745121
A duo finds a small artifact that can change everything they know.
This choice: for James to be more patient  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

for James to be more patient

    by: Onlyonekey
"You know James, sometimes I wish you would just be more patient" said Brandon. Then, his eyes widened as he realized that he said 'wish'. He looked down and saw that the coin had briefly flashed gold. However, as Brandon looked at James, nothing seemed different.

"Did nothing happen?" asked Brandon. James knew he was impatient of course but he didn't feel any different. "I don't feel any different. Maybe some wishes take some time" he suggested.

"Yeah, you may be right" said Brandon. What they didn't know was that Brandon's wish did work and James would become more patient.

However, what will he become to do so?

You have the following choices:

1. become a mother

*Noteb*
2. become a teacher

*Noteb*
3. nothing odd, he simply becomes more patient

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Onlyonekey (UN: gwarner at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Onlyonekey has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1745121-Changing-Days-Part-2-Wishing-Coin/cid/1059926-for-James-to-be-more-patient