*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1745089-Youre-The-Little-Sister-Now/cid/1735538-Put-on-the-dress-and-play-princess
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Other · #1745089
Your little sister finds a way to swap bodies with you.
This choice: Put on the dress and play princess  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

Put on the dress and play princess

    by: Thatguyoverthere
You pull the pink frilly dress out of the wardrobe and hold it out in front of you. It looks like a pricess dress. You look around the room:

"I could have my own little kingdom in here, and since I'm Sarah, I can be the princess!" You think to yourself in a girly voice.

You decide to put on the dress and be a pretty princess. You push your skirt down to your ankles, and pull your shirt over your head. "Now, how do they get these things on?" You ask yourself. You try it over your head, and wiggle into it. The dress is a bit lopsided on you, but that's okay. You look through Sarah's drawers, there's a tiara in the top drawer and a fairy wand in the bottom drawer. You start to play princess with your teddies and barbies as subjects.

You play for what seems like minutes, but it was probably hours. You feel a bit of pressure in your bladder. You should probably go to the bathroom, but you're having so much fun!

You have the following choices:

1. Go pee even though you're having fun

2. Ignore it, it'll just go away

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Thatguyoverthere (UN: mulloneangule at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
ViciousKoala has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1745089-Youre-The-Little-Sister-Now/cid/1735538-Put-on-the-dress-and-play-princess