*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1740641-HSDK-Anything-Goes/cid/2313164-Theres-more-than-just-two-to-become-amazon
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1740641
Change the cast of History's strongest disciple in many ways.
This choice: Shigure  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

There's more than just two to become amazon

    by: Former182
Just doing this to expand the character options.

Shigure Kōsaka as an Amazon would expand her fighting ability. She'd be able to use light posts as billy clubs, cars as shields, and so on! However, she might regret the change in size and muscles, as it would make her beloved weapons seem like child's toys to her.


Then there is Honoka Shiriyama, sister of Kenichi. If she was changed to an amazon, then she would be able to keep her brother away from Miu and the other women, as she would be stronger and probably more skilled at fighting. Would she also get more aroused as she fights? If she did, then Kenichi would have to worry a great deal! Any escape attempts would prove both difficult and possibly embarrassing, since she also probably has some resentment about being treated as a little kid by her brother.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Shigure Kōsaka as an Amazon

*Noteb*
2. Honoka Shiriyama as an Amazon

*Noteb*
3. More women

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Former182 (UN: former182 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Richard has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1740641-HSDK-Anything-Goes/cid/2313164-Theres-more-than-just-two-to-become-amazon