*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Ino's Long Hidden Desire
  2. More.
  3. More options.
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1737601-Naruto-Bigger-Better-Kunoichi/cid/1246392-Inos-Long-Hidden-Desire
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fanfiction · #1737601
The girls of Naruto gain a bit of weight/grow...as well among other things!
This choice: Ino's Long Hidden Desire  •  Go Back...
Chapter #6

Ino's Long Hidden Desire

    by: Unknown
Years had passed since Madara's defeat and the ninja world was at peace.

In the village of Kohona, one pink-haired young woman woke up with a yawn, smirking a bit as she noticed her girlfriend still holding onto her.

"Ino, Ino, get up."

Ino blinked a bit before waking up completely, smiling slowly as she took in the sight of her naked lover before her.

"If your forehead was only a little smaller, you'd be perfect," Ino murmured, prompting a short but swift whack on the head.

"Way to ruin the moment, Ino-pig!" Though Sakura appeared angry, she was secretly amused. This was how their mornings usually went, Ino or herself would say something mean, the one who instigated the argument would then make breakfast.

So, as Sakura dashed to the bathroom, Ino headed towards the kitchen.

She was nervous.

It was almost the one year anniversary of the start of their relationship, after both women had been rejected by Sauske, and Ino had started to consider something.

She loved Sakura, from her big forehead to the smallest of her toes, but lately she had had these dreams of a Sakura a bit plumper.

Well plump wasn't the right word, Ino considered as she placed rasher after rasher of bacon into one of the pans.

Obese was a better one.

She wanted Sakura to get huge and she didn't know how to tell her.

As Ino kept preparing breakfast and wracked her brain for an answer to her dilemma, a pair of toned arms wrapped around her from behind and she received a kiss from her lover.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Ino confesses about her desire right then and there.

*Noteb*
2. Ino decides to tell Sakura at breakfast.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
DJ Jaxx has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1737601-Naruto-Bigger-Better-Kunoichi/cid/1246392-Inos-Long-Hidden-Desire