*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Time Stop
  2. Day of Destiny
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1737173-Omnipotence-Unearthed/cid/2568760-Time-Stop
by Laque
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Erotica · #1737173
Max makes a discovery that allows him to bend reality to his will. Perversion encouraged
This choice: Time Stop  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Time Stop

    by: Unknown
Surging with power, you can barely contain yourself. You want to do everything at once. You consider making a chocolate rainbow but stop yourself. Something was nagging at the back of your mind. With great power comes great... what was it? Fun? Gobs of money? Girls? You can't remember how the quote goes but you feel like maybe you should start small.

You ponder all this as you make your way back to the cabin. You are surprised to see that Trisha and Derek are back from their shopping trip.

"Hey, what's up, little man?" Derek smirks as he whittles an object with his knife. He is sitting on the rocking chair on the front porch looking pleased with himself.

"Is that my collectible wooden carving of Smaug that I paid $1200 for on eBay?" you ask.

Derek looks down at the object in his hands. "You paid $1200 for this piece of shit? I just needed something to pass the time," he says, deliberately carving off one wing. "Found it in your stuff."

"Why are you going through my stuff?"

"We were looking for a condom. Then your sister reminded me that you're a virgin."

"I'm not... Look, just stay out of my stuff, okay?"

"Whatever you say, little man," Derek flexed his arms in an obvious manner as he continued carving.

You swear to yourself and go inside, vowing to make your first act memorable and not waste it on that jerk.

You walk back to your room and hear Trisha talking on her cell phone. That bitch! We were supposed to hand over our phones to our parents so we would enjoy the great outdoors. She must have given them a dummy phone.

"What do you want, loser?" she asks when you walk into her room.

"Just a moment of your time," you grin and stop time with your mind.

Trisha holds perfectly still as you wave your hand in front of her face.

"Hello, Trisha. Earth to Trisha. Come in."

Trisha does not respond.

You remove the phone from her hand and put it on the bedside table.

You contemplate the stupid look on her face. You manually move her lips around, opening her one eyelid that was closed and generally rearranging her face to a more pleasant demeanor.

"Better," you say to no one in particular.

You consider your options and unbutton her blouse with slightly trembling fingers. You fold back the shirt to expose her sea foam green bra. You gently cup one breast, testing it's weight in your hand. You swallow hard and look up at her eyes to make sure she's still frozen.

You grow bolder and start massaging one breast, slipping your hand into the cup to feel her naked skin. Your thumb brushes her nipple and you suddenly have a massive erection.

To ease the tightness in your pants you take them off and toss them on a chair.

Trisha is still staring dumbly ahead, her clothes disheveled, her right hand held close to her face, absent her phone. Her left hand looks like it was in the middle of scratching an itch on her leg.

You take hold of her left hand and guide it between her legs and down the front of her shorts.

You take her right hand and use it to cup her left breast, her forearm cradling and lifting her right breast.

Then you sit and wait. You decide to try out a different power and send a mental "suggestion" to your father to come home early. You wait until he comes in the house before you start playing music loudly from Trisha's cell phone. You wait until he is walking into her room before you release her from her personal time stop and conveniently turn yourself invisible.











You have the following choices:

1. Enable Trisha to see her father as he comes in

*Noteb*
2. Make Trisha unaware of her father's presence

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Laque has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1737173-Omnipotence-Unearthed/cid/2568760-Time-Stop