*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1734439-The-Swaptacular-Remote/cid/L2KKYBBCF-Ashley-decides-to-meet-up-with-someone-else-first
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1734439
Ryan finds a remote that can swap people's bodies and more. Additions encouraged!
This choice: Ashley decides to meet up with someone else first  •  Go Back...
Chapter #6

Ashley decides to meet up with someone else first

    by: Blarg Blargington
Thinking for a moment, Ashley decided how she would test out the legitimacy of the remote. She knew her parents were around and it was safe to assume her brother Ryan was home too, probably playing some stupid video game. While her family would make good 'guinea pigs' for the remote, Ashley decided she would go elsewhere. She could get a better sense of what the remote could do if she could spend some time observing her targets and interacting with them. She certainly didn't want to spend time with her family, so she thought it would be a good idea to meet up with one of her friends or maybe her boyfriend. She wasn't above using the remote on them, assuming it worked, to test out its capabilities and she could easily monitor the results without rousing suspicion. Besides, she could always swap them back later, right? Maybe she would show the remote to them once she confirmed it worked...

"Let's not get ahead of ourselves," Ashley muttered to herself as she whipped out her phone. She scrolled through her contacts, deciding who she wanted to meet up with.

The first name that jumped out was her bestie Kelly. The two of them had been friends for years and Kelly was definitely someone she would trust with the knowledge of the remote if she decided to share. Despite that, Ashley had no qualms about testing the remote on Kelly.

Then there was her friend Tracy. She was just as good of an option as Kelly, but the advantage with Tracy was that she lived just down the street so it would be easy to just walk over. Aside from that, she also had a younger brother named Allen who was friends with Ryan. Ashley figured she could have some fun messing with him using the remote, assuming it worked.

Last but not least was Ashley's boyfriend Luke. Sure he wasn't the brightest bulb, but he was tall, strong, and handsome. Of the three, Ashley probably trusted him the least with keeping knowledge of the remote a secret, not that she didn't trust him. But he could be a fun choice for testing the remote out.

Giving it a bit more thought, Ashley finally came to a decision. With her mind made up, she sent a text to...

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. her best friend Kelly.

*Noteb*
2. her friend Tracy.

*Noteb*
3. her boyfriend Luke.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Blarg Blargington (UN: blargman7 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Blarg Blargington has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1734439-The-Swaptacular-Remote/cid/L2KKYBBCF-Ashley-decides-to-meet-up-with-someone-else-first