*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1734439-The-Swaptacular-Remote/cid/1422181-Wait-for-more-test-subjects
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1734439
Ryan finds a remote that can swap people's bodies and more. Additions encouraged!
This choice: Ryan decides to wait to test the remote until they get to Trisha's house  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

Wait for more test subjects

    by: Blarg Blargington
As much as he wanted to try it out immediately, Ryan decided it would be more fun to test the remote out on more people so he decided it was best to wait until he was at Trisha's house. Somehow managing to fight off the urge to test his new remote, Ryan killed the time until they left by playing some video games. He almost forgot about it altogether as he was drawn into his game.

When he saw it sitting next to him after he shut the console off close to when they were leaving, he quickly remembered. Immediately, his anticipation returned, but he would need to wait a little longer.

Soon enough, Ryan's mom called him down. "Coming!" he shouted back. He pocked the remote and headed downstairs. As he got into the car with his parents and sister, Ryan was starting to grow more impatient. Perhaps he could test the remote out on the way? He would be in the car with his family for a while so he would be able to easily observe the results. On the other hand, he wasn't sure if he might accidentally cause the car to crash.

Logic was telling Ryan to wait, but he was growing more impatient by the minute. The car ride wasn't too bad, but the question was could he wait that long?

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Ryan gives in and tests the remote in the car

2. Ryan manages to resist the urge

*Noteb*
3. Reader's Choice

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Blarg Blargington (UN: blargman7 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Blarg Blargington has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1734439-The-Swaptacular-Remote/cid/1422181-Wait-for-more-test-subjects