*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1734439-The-Swaptacular-Remote/cid/1422177-Both-his-parents
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1734439
Ryan finds a remote that can swap people's bodies and more. Additions encouraged!
This choice: Both his parents  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Both his parents

    by: Blarg Blargington
As Ryan made his way down the stairs he heard his mother and father talking in the next room. A grin appeared on Ryan's face as he realized that his parents would make the perfect test subjects for the remote. Arriving at the bottom of the stairs, Ryan could clearly hear what they were talking about.

"Don't forget we're going to my sister's later," Ryan heard his mom say.

"I know," his father replied. "I'll be back long before we leave."

"I was just making sure," said his mom.

Ryan was confused for a second, but then he remembered that his mom had told him yesterday that they were going to see her sister Trisha and her two kids Andrew and Haley today. That would mean he would have more choices for testing out the remote. He would have to wait a little while longer for that, but Ryan kind of wanted to test the remote out right away. It sounded like his dad was going somewhere for a bit, so if he wanted to try the remote out on both parents, he had to do it now. That said, he wouldn't be able to fully enjoy the results for long if his dad left, assuming the remote worked at all. If he didn't want to be rushed and couldn't wait until they got to his aunt Trisha's, he could always go out for a bit and find other people to test it on.

"What to do," Ryan muttered to himself.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Blarg Blargington (UN: blargman7 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Blarg Blargington has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1734439-The-Swaptacular-Remote/cid/1422177-Both-his-parents