*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1728659-Geeky-Girls-Gain/cid/1103874-Lizzy-got-her-man
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Teen · #1728659
Geeky girls, who are just lazing around enjoying themselves, increase their waistlines
This choice: He says yes  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

Lizzy got her man!

    by: DJ Jaxx
"Sure, I'd love to go out with you sometime." Jason answered after looking at her for a little while. Lizzy grew redder, but quite proud as well when she saw him smile.

"Really? That's great to hear." she replied, "I was thinking a movie may-"

"Ah, ah, ah! I'm picking our first date, if you don't mind." Jason said before taking a piece of paper and scribbling on it. Handing it to Lizzy she saw it was his name and number. "I gotta go for now, but call me and we'll schedule something for Saturday."

"A-alright." she said, elated, "But you better pick up!"

"I will!" the boy said as he left. Once he was gone Lizzy let off a squeal of happiness.

"Oh I've got to tell Clara about this!" she cheered, "She was wrong after all AND Jason and I are going out!"

After that she was unable to find Clara, but wasn't perturbed by it. She went home and began to relax, but couldn't stop thinking of Jason. Finally at 8:00 she called him and he told her that...
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 DJ Jaxx (UN: gawayne at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
eva-dork has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1728659-Geeky-Girls-Gain/cid/1103874-Lizzy-got-her-man