*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Monkey
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1728436-To-Love-Ru-TF-with-a-Rito-Gender-Bender/cid/1003509-Monkey
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1728436
You, as Saruyama, get complete control over the characters and reality of To-Love-Ru! Yay!
Chapter #1

Monkey

    by: Phound14
I didn't even know what happened, I was walking down the street, minding my own business. I was thinking about going to the arcade. I remember seeing a tall man with blue hair standing nearby and remembering how strange he looked. I heard screeching and jerked my head to see what was causing the sound, and I remember the last thought I had. Car...

The first thing I noticed was the smell, I recognized it, its a hospital... My eyes jerked open and I sat up. I was in a hospital bed, heavily bandaged. Then I noticed two things, one, the man with blue hair was sitting nearby, and two, I couldn't see anything from my right eye. I reach up there and find a medical eye-patch on my right eye. I was about to take it off, but stopped when that strange man spoke.

"Don't."

"Why not?"

"Because that would be bad"

I threw my arms up in exasperation.

"Who the hell are you?" I all but screamed.

The man looked around a bit before quickly standing up. "How about I tell you while we walk."

I didn't like this man. His existence just seemed wrong, nonetheless I stood up and followed him out the door. He was always ahead of me no matter how hard I tried to catch up. When we were out of the hospital however he decided to slow down. I caught up to him and bombarded him with questions.

"Who are you?"

"You can call me Nagi."

"Alright Nagi, why was I in the hospital?"

"Car crash."

Oh yeah, I remember that. "How come I'm uninjured, let alone alive?"

"You almost died, however I healed you. It's also thanks to me that we could get out of the hospital without any fuss, young Saruyama-kun."

"I'm confused, and how the hell do you know my name?"

Nagi chuckled."Kufufufu." What a strange laugh.

He smiled devilishly. " I have powers beyond your wildest dreams young Saruyama-kun."

I frowned. "Why did you save me then?"

"Because you interest me."

"Thats it?"

"Yes, but I did more than that."

"What did you do?"

"I gave you a fraction of my power."

"What?"

"You heard me."

"But!"

He put a finger to his lips in a shushing gesture. "I will explain everything in due time, for now, just go to sleep, and whatever you do, don't take off that eyepatch."

I looked around for the first time since we left the hospital, and we were standing right in front of my house! How did that man know where my house was? He then walked off and turned arround a corner before I could do anything. I ran after him, but when I turned the corner he was gone! I decided to just do as he said and go to sleep.

I dreamed I was in a blank white space. Information hit me. I had power. Six Paths of Reincarnation. Reality Bending. Real Illusions. Summon Animals. Control Animals. Increase Combat Skills. Trump Card. Last Resort. Power to Control. Power. Ichi, Ni, San, Shi, Go, Roku. Roku. Six. Power. I had Power.

My name is Saruyama Kenichi. And I have Power.

I woke up, reeling from the dream I had. I reach up and feel the eyepatch. Still there, good. That means that part was real. I prepare a Illusion and, like magic a rice ball appeared in my hand. I had a feeling it was going to work, but the fact I just made something appear from nothing was still a bit shocking. I stuffed down the rice ball. It was real. I looked at my t-shirt and boxers and prepared the Illusion. My clothes turned into my school uniform. I smiled and walked out of the apartment, wondering what I could do with these powers.

I made to school a little early, and got to my seat a few minutes before my normal time. Rito came in a few minutes later, with Lala of course, the lucky bastard. I wasn't really in the talking mood, but they came over and asked about the eye. I told them it happened in accident and that I would be fine, my eye was going to take some time to heal, they seemed relieved over that.

Class was over. I had spent the entire daydreaming, which wasn't that far off from my normal activity, though I suppose I was a lot more calm today and I rarely spoke. I was walking down the stairs when I heard two voices, which I recognized as Lala and Rito.

"Rito, we need to help Saruyama."

"Lala, I know that, however, I refuse to turn into Riko again."

My blood turned cold. I changed direction in order to not see them. I can't believe it. How did I not see it. Same looks, same family, almost the exact same bastard! How dare he play with my feelings like that! And thus began my ploting of revenge.

My powers were limited, I couldn't use more than one power at a time. However, if I used an Illusion to make or change something, then switched to a different power, the Illusion would still be there. That would be very useful to my plans.

I was walking arround the school plotting, when I saw a familiar face. Kotogawa. I remembered all the punishments she game me. I decided to add her to the list of people involved in the revenge. My revenge on her wouldn't be as bad as Rito's, but it still would be fun.


____________________________________________________________________________ ______________________________________________________



Now you assume control of Saruyama, and this story will be told from 2nd POV

What would you like to do?

You have the following choices:

1. Mess with Rito

2. Mess with Kotegawa

3. Mess with Haruna and the girls

4. Make your own Harem

5. Posses someone

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Phound14 (UN: phound14 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Phound14 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1728436-To-Love-Ru-TF-with-a-Rito-Gender-Bender/cid/1003509-Monkey