*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1721201-Wish-Granted/cid/3463012-Jason-stabbed-the-return-key
Rated: GC · Interactive · Adult · #1721201
A mysterious e-mail is sent out. Those who read it are offered and granted one wish.
This choice: something else  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Jason stabbed the 'return' key.

    by: Mr. George
Unsure what he expected to happen, or even if he expected anything to happen. But, as the key clicked... He could feel something was happening. Time seemed to be slowing, Kevin was conflicted, torn between amused by and also slightly intimidated by the prospect.

He was moving slowly, his mouth working. No words emerged. Another more obvious change grabbed Jason's attention, as he saw Kevin's shirt bulge. Driven forward by the unmistakable presence of a rather full bust. He seemed unaware of it. A glance downwards, Jason couldn't stop himself, confirming that Kevin's pants didn't seem to hold the same fullness. True! He couldn't be sure, it was a trick of the sluggish light, or poor tailoring. Even as he mused on those ideas. They had to be dismissed, as his pants started to strain... Driven wider and wider by burgeouning hips, and a rounding ass. The idea that Kevin wasn't a woman was impossible.

A frown creasing Jason's brow, as Kevin looked oblivious to her abundant, charms. Their presence becoming even more so, as her shirt transformed. Displaying a full cleavage, and firm full bust.

- - - - -

However, It was only as Jason reached out, that he spotted his slender arm. Smoother, and undeniably feminine. Pausing in mid-gesture, Jason turned her wrist elegantly seeing those slender fingers move at her command. Blinking in shock, she became aware of her bust, as she fought to control her panic, to control her breathing.

The wish apparently granted. She gently caressed Kendra's jaw brushing back the hair that cascaded over her shoulder. They were meant to be together. Jessie... She knew that was her name as surely as the Sun rising in the East. She knew that Kendra was hers, and they could be very happy together.

Giving her hand a reassuring squeeze, she mourned the loss of Kevin. No trace of his friend remained, no flicker of masculinity hinted in the depths of her gorgeous eyes. Jessie sighed, and wished a fond farewell, to Jason.

https://64.media.tumblr.com/3659c775ea6a...

'This is perfection.' She thought. Sparing a last glance, she 'accidentally' knocked the computer to the floor. Shattering and scattering the fragments into useless debris. 'Now nothing can tempt me.' she smiled. Pulling the startled Jessie closer, and soothing her jangling nerves with a tender kiss.

THE END.

You've come to the end of the story. You can:

  1. Step back to the previous chapter.
  2. Start reading the story from the beginning.

Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1721201-Wish-Granted/cid/3463012-Jason-stabbed-the-return-key