*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1721201-Wish-Granted/cid/2438533-Kevin-changes-to-fit-Jasons-wish
Rated: GC · Interactive · Adult · #1721201
A mysterious e-mail is sent out. Those who read it are offered and granted one wish.
This choice: Kevin changes  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

Kevin changes to fit Jason's wish.

    by: Mr. George
Kevin's tone was half-joking, not sure about the wish being real. But more concerned about a virus, or spam. He pushed Jason aside, and started checking the connections at the back of his PC. They all seemed to be fine, and secure. He felt the vibration of the hard disk, and glowered at his friend.

The familiar chimes of the computer starting up, caught his attention, as he sat back in the swivel chair. Ready to snarl more accusations at him in case the computer was hit by ransomware, or just destroyed.

But Jason's attention was focused on Kevin. Who appeared to be oblivious to the changes his body was going through. He was blind to his lengthening hair that now hung halfway down his back. Jason was transfixed, as Kevin's shirt thinned, becoming almost translucent. Swallowing nervously, the outline of a bra became visible to him.

"Kevin..." he asked, trying to keep his voice steady, the low almost whisper catching his friend off guard.

"Hah!" she snorted, "I good nickname from our childhood, but I think I prefer you call me Kira."

He mutely nodded as Kira turned back to the computer, looking through the folders for hints of damage. The cups of the bra were filling out, even as she typed. With a wiggle of her hips, the shifting trousers adjusted becoming a short skirt. The way it clung to her thighs, and her expanding rump left Jason in no doubt that Kira was firmly, fully female.

"Kira..." he continued softly.

She was silent for a moment longer, reading a directory of files. Sitting back, she stretched, relief clear on her face, "Looks like it was just a joke, and not a virus."

"You got lucky." her snappish tone returning.

Jason wasn't sure what to say, if Kira didn't recall being Kevin did she... did she... what did she think.

"So... what was it?"

A sigh, deliberately loud came from Kira's lips. "Porn. I've told you before, don't open porn on my machine. I use that... I need that for work."

Despite her anger, Jason was still amused and very happy. Sure, he'd mourn the loss of a friend, but on the plus side it looked like he got a girlfriend. Although, the understanding one another felt a little hard to see at the moment.

- - - - -

It was about then, that Jason found the downside to imprecise wishes. As he felt his own clothes turn to dust and drift to the floor. His hands shot to cover his crotch, as he weighed up running from the room. Again, Kevin... Kira seemed unaware of the changes happening before her eyes.

Jason however wasn't so lucky, as the wish caster, he was fully aware of his nudity. Her protests and cries were ignored as attention seeking by his friend who'd returned her attention to the laptop and a more detailed scan of her own files.

As he watched, he felt himself shrink, his eyeline dropping lower by several inches. Dreading what was coming, and guessing from Kevin's recent switch. Jason started moaning, chanting a mantra of pleas, begging and promises. But he still felt his skin soften, still felt the tickle as his hair extended lower and lower down his spine. Beneath his hands he felt himself shrink. Afraid to look, he tried to adjust his grip, as if he held it firmly enough, he could keep his masculinity.

But with a snap it pulled free, his hands frantically covering himself, exploring the unfamiliar terrain. A low moan spilled from his lips as he felt a heat build in his chest. It was followed moments later, as he felt his nipples spread wider and wider, his pecs softening and swelling. A warbling, trembling cry fell on deaf ears.

A moments confusion, uncertainty resolved as Jason shifted one hand from his...?... her crotch to cover her developing bust.

She felt tears threaten to come, as she expanded beyond Kira's more modest dimensions.

Recognising the face in the polished surface of the desk Jason recognised his own fantasy woman there. Shuddering at being in that skin, at the things he'd imagined doing to her, at the body he'd imagined her having.

Screaming, a heartfelt "No!", she tried to snatch the laptop from Kira's grip. But she hadn't taken account of her own diminished strength, as Kira grabbed her wrists, stopping her reaching the keyboard.

"Oh... Jamie... feeling frisky tonight."

Jamie shook her head, it felt as if her christening was a final judgement. Her firm D-cups shimmied, as Kira wrenched her arm around until she had her half pinned over the table.

https://78.media.tumblr.com/7d33ff80f6eb...

As she flailed, and twisted to break free, Kira effortless caught her other hand, and in a smooth motion, Jamie felt a loop of rope pull them together. Her breasts slapped fleshily against each other. But Jamie dreaded this would become more of a problem if that fantasy body was her final form. Already the weight pulled awkwardly, painfully at her shoulders.

A couple of swift, sharp, painful swats landed on her vulnerable ass.

"Too tempting to resist." Kira taunted. Her hand resting on the soft flesh, her nails playfully digging in as she clenched tighter.

But she forced Jamie forward, the pain in her elbows giving her no chance to resist. The chill of the table against those nipples that felt far too wide, far too alert, far too sensitive.

https://78.media.tumblr.com/590a99738384...

Shaking her head, from side to side, Jamie begged to be allowed to use the computer. Alas, Kira just saw this as part of their game. Without knowing the safe-word, she was helpless to stop her lover. She was sure she'd have a red palm print permanently on her ass from Kira's spanking obsession.

But it was her bust that concerned Jamie, Kevin might have had this... this fetish for domination. He'd suspected but never asked. Now, now she knew for sure.

Her squirming was taken as play, but Jamie was incapable as she felt her bust expand, spreading to cover more and more of the desk top. The fetish for massively busted beauties coming back to haunt her. She was already far beyond the alphabet of cup sizes. Everything from now on would have to be custom tailored.

https://78.media.tumblr.com/7459e14aff27...

She cried, she begged, she even tried threatening Kira. The games continued until Kira was bored of them.

"Do we understand each other...?" The words haunted Jamie, as Kira released the rope, and planted a tender kiss where she'd been spanking Jamie's juicy arse.

THE END.

You've come to the end of the story. You can:

  1. Step back to the previous chapter.
  2. Start reading the story from the beginning.

Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1721201-Wish-Granted/cid/2438533-Kevin-changes-to-fit-Jasons-wish