*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1717445-Undercover-story/cid/1004601-Gym
by Spooky
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Detective · #1717445
A police officer has to go undercover to the extreme, a male cop undercover as a female?!?
This choice: Gym  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Gym

    by: Spooky
Jack saw that his first class was Gym, and he knew at this school, they held sports tryouts on the first day of gym, and they if you were to join, they would be placed into a gym class specialized for practices, which meant he had cheerleading tryouts now. He knew that since the principal was aware of the undercover operation that he would make the team, but he would have to be good to be accepted by the others.

Jack walked to the Gym and into the Girl's locker room, he was assigned a locker and given a gym uniform, a white T-shirt and short blue shorts, it was one of the most masculine outfits he'd been allowed to wear since this started, Jack changed into his sports bra he had in his backpack, along with the gym clothes and sneakers he also brought with him and headed out to the section of the gym where the cheerleaders were congregating.

Jack signed his Female name on the form, and waited until they called his name, running through the practice drills he had been doing in Girl training, the last month.

Finally they called Jenny, and he walked in front of the table where a few cheerleaders were sitting, he did his routine, including a back-flip, handspring, cartwheel, and high kicks all while keeping a huge smile on his face.

The cheerleaders applauded politely and told him that the results would be up at the end of the day. Jack took a breather and got a drink of water, then went back to change into his regular clothes.

As he got dressed, he mused, he didn't think he'd ever get used to wearing heels, but thats what he thought about skirts, now he didn't mind them, he might even say he liked skirts, but heels were still unconfortable and unnecessary, though they were nice to give him a boost in height now that he was only 5'1"

Dressed again in his pink blouse and mini skirt he continued with his school day

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Next Class

*Noteb*
2. Skip to lunch time

3. Skip to the end of the day

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Spooky (UN: spooky1 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Spooky has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1717445-Undercover-story/cid/1004601-Gym