*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1717445-Undercover-story/cid/1004454-Much-later-first-day-of-school
by Spooky
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Detective · #1717445
A police officer has to go undercover to the extreme, a male cop undercover as a female?!?
This choice: Much later, first day of school  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Much later, first day of school

    by: Spooky
Jack, stood in front of the high school, he hadn't been to school in a long time, now he was for all intents and purposes a female Freshman here. It had been summer when he got the assignment, so after several surgeries that, made him look, even to most doctors like a teen girl, he had had training to be able to successfully pass as a high school girl... and now it was the first day of school.

Jack, now going by Jenny, stood in front of the school, in black 2" heels a white mini skirt and pink blouse, white panties and a matching white bra, he had clean shaven legs and only stood at 5'1" he had C-cup breasts, and a vagina, which not fully functional, could still stimulate pleasure, when entered, he had been taught by one of his female-ness teachers.

Jenny took her first steps into the high school, hearing the click of his heels, he had gotten used to it, being trained to walk gracefully in them, he recalled why he had to do this, he would join the cheerleading team and find out what connections they had to the crime syndicate.

He checked his purse, along with makeup items and a few tampons, oh how he hated having to use those,his cell phone, was his schedule, he checked to see what his first class was

You have the following choices:

1. Gym

*Noteb*
2. Math

*Noteb*
3. Family life Education

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Spooky (UN: spooky1 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Spooky has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1717445-Undercover-story/cid/1004454-Much-later-first-day-of-school