*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Hide behind Tonya's leg.
  2. A baby!
  3. The Portal.
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1715564-Parallel-world/cid/974923-Hide-behind-Tonyas-leg
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Other · #1715564
You are trapped in a parallel world, can you find your way home?
This choice: Hide behind Tonya's leg.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Hide behind Tonya's leg.

    by: Scifiwizard Retired
Hoping that this Tonya was as protective as your own sister, you ran to her and hid behind her. She looked down at you, surprised and concerned as you wrapped your arms around her left leg, shaking and crying. She saw a large number of deep cuts and bruises all over your body and her heart went out to you.

"Where did you come from, little guy?" she asked, softly.

Upon hearing Natasha come up the stairs, you let out a scream and gripped her leg more tightly, too frightened by your new environment to notice the fact that you were completely naked.

"Mom, what's going on?" asked Tonya, seeing your reaction to her mom. "Who is this?"

"I don't know." replied Natasha after a pause. "He... He came through the portal."

Both your alter self and Tonya looked at their mom in shock. "What were you two working on!?!" asked Eric, alarmed.

"A parallel portal." said Max, now out of the suit and looking guilty. "Your mom and I were trying to gather objects from a world, parallel to our own, from random locations to study its people." he swallowed. "We finally succeeded, a few minutes ago, only, along with a number of objects, we..."

"You pulled in a baby from another world!?!" asked Tonya, freaked out and disturbed. "What have you done!?!"

"A baby?" you thought. "They see me as a baby?" then you looked around and realized how they would see you as one since they had not yet studied the other objects they had pulled in with you.

Then, Tonya slowly came down onto one knee and smiled at you gently. You looked up at her, uncertain, tears still in your eyes. "Here, now." she cooed softly. "Don't be scared, it's okay."

She carefully pulled a clean tissue from a box on a stand near the basement door and lightly dabbed at your tears, you could smell her perfume, it was the same brand your own sister used. "She's just like my big sis at home." you thought, only a lot bigger."

You took her hand, taking a sniff of her perfumed hand to confirm then hugged it as if to try to wake up from the crazy nightmare you were having. Confused by your actions, Tonya turned to her mom and dad. "It seems he likes me."

"Your perfume, Tonya." said Natasha. "His mom must wear something similar, that's why he ran for you."

Tonya turned back to you, smiling. "Aw!, you poor little guy." she said. "Come here."

She reached down to pick you up but a sudden urge to pee hit you and you quickly ran off, thankful that the bathroom was in the same place in this house as it was in your own. You had forgotten that you were the size of an infant in this world and would not be able to get onto the toilet, let a lone use it. You had just reached the bathroom door when Tonya caught up with you.

"Where are you going, you little rascal?" she said, gently picking you up. "You need to stay with 'auntie' Tonya."

She began to tickle your bare tummy, causing you to giggle, which did not help you hold it in. Tonya continued to tickle you until a stream of hot pee hit her blouse. She screamed, quickly turning you around as her mom and dad laughed.

"You should have known better, Tonya." said Natasha, between laughs. "The kid was running for the bathroom!"

Tonya barely heard her mom as she rushed you into the bathroom and held you over the toilet, allowing you to finish relieving yourself. Once you were done, you turned to Tonya, blushing brightly.

"S... Sorry, Tonya." you said. only due to your sore throat and hurt lungs, it came out as 'S... Sowy Toya'.

Tonya looked at you, surprised. "You can talk!?!"

You nodded but your throat and lungs were now screaming and you decided to hold off on talking unless you had to.

How does Tonya react to you?


You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. She treats you immediately.

*Noteb*
2. She tells the others you can talk.

*Noteb*
3. She is shocked, almost drops you.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Scifiwizard Retired (UN: scilock at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Scifiwizard Retired has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1715564-Parallel-world/cid/974923-Hide-behind-Tonyas-leg