*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1714779-Big-Brother-Little-Sister-Remix/cid/974017-Prove-it-mentally
by Nay1
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1714779
A more cohesive and better remix of the Big Brother, Little Sister Interactive.
This choice: Prove it mentally  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Prove it mentally

    by: Nay1
"There's no way this can happen! How can magic exist?" I say back.

"You wake up as a little girl and you still doubt it? How cute." Jessica says.

"Guess we've got to prove it to her." Amanda sighed.

"Oh, let me do it." Jessica said. "You got to change her, now it's my turn."

"Be my guest." Amanda motioned towards me.

"What? No!" I moan. I wriggle in Jessica's arms but she's just too big and strong for me. "This isn't really happening!"

"Oh, I've got it. Let's make you so you believe in magic and such cutie." Jessica said. She put me down and immediately snapped her fingers.

Suddenly, a sharp pain rang through my head for a few seconds. I yelped from the pain and it then quickly stopped.

"Ow..." I moaned rubbing my head.

"So what'd you do?" Amanda asked.

"I just made her as smart as the little girl she really is. Basically she's a gradeschooler in mind now."

"How could that work? I remember everything!" I say.

"No, you just remember being in high school. You don't know anything about classes and stuff." Jessica explained, flicking me on the nose.

"Now way! I do remember!" I yell at them.

"Ok little miss smarty, five times seven." Jessica stated. I was about to answer when nothing popped into my mind. I was sure I knew the answer but nothing came out.

"Uh....er...." I stammered.

"See?" Jessica smirked.

"Oh, you're good." Amanda applauded.

"No, I do know." I said, thinking further.

"Ok, if you're so smart, figure this out. Just a sec." Jess said going into her room next to Amanda's. She came back with a chinese finger trap. She put my arms behind my back and shoved my thumbs into each little hole. "A smart girl like you should know how to do this."

"O-of course! You didn't do anything to me, I know it." I began to tug on the trap and pull and strain. Instead of simply pulling out, the trap tightened and held my thumbs in place. I tried my hardest but I couldn't get free. I knew I could do it but the trap wouldn't let go. I got tired from pulling and I sat down, still essentially tied up.

"G-give up yet?" Jessica grinned at me.

"Now you're being mean Jessy." Amanda said. She picked me up and cuddled me in her chest. I began to sniffle from being so tired.

"God, you're treating her like such a baby." Jessica said.

"She is! We wanted a little sister to teach things to." Amanda said.

"God both of you suck." I moan, still tugging on the trap.

"And for that we're not letting you go so easy." Amanda sighed.

You have the following choices:

1. Struggling in the finger trap

2. Dress up time

3. Other

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Nay1 (UN: nay1 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Nay1 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1714779-Big-Brother-Little-Sister-Remix/cid/974017-Prove-it-mentally