*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1713205-Brother-Foot--Power/cid/3410892-Revealed-to-Jenn
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1713205
Your babysitting your brother but he finds out that he can shrink you with is feet!
This choice: He had remembered you and decides to show you to Jenn  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

Revealed to Jenn

    by: guy14
John gets an idea of what he could do to make the night more fun. As he hears the toilet flush and sees Jenn walking out of the bathroom, he remembered you his tiny older brother trapped in his briefs and had gotten an idea of how to make the night more fun.

John wanted to be really slick about announcing your presence to her as he starts speaking to her with, "Hey Jenn, I'm glad you came over today. I'm having a good time with you..." John pauses as Jenn looks at him with a neutral smile on her face as she nods in response before John continues talking with "Uh... yeah... well... I just... sort of just wish that it was just really me and you..."
Jenn stops messing with her phone as she looks up at John with a confused look on her face as she says "What do you mean? It is just me and you?... Is someone else home?..."

"Well some else is sort of here in my home..." John gives Jenn a big smirk across his face as he begins to reach into his pants and then briefs to pluck you up between two fingers.

You could do nothing but stand there in fear as light quickly poured into your location and you looked upwards to see two massive pillars of flesh coming down upon your location. Standing still you picked up between your younger brothers fingers and lifted up into the air.

All while this happened Jenn looked at John with a confused and awkward look on her face as she began to take a few steps away from John. In which John notices her uncomfortableness as he says "No, no, no, no, no... it's not what you think..." he says to her as he closes let's go of his waistband sealing his pants once again closed. As he looks at Jenn while holding you his tiny older brother in his enclosed fist.

"I'm sorry for not explaining before I just reached into my pants like that. But I just... I just wanted to show you something." John says as he begins to hold up his fist which he holds you in. All while Jenn gives John a cautious and curious look to what he is currently holding.

John then fully extends his hand out before opening his fist to reveal tiny little you are standing in it. Though as you look out you see a very blurry version of Jenns colossal face in the distance followed by dust particles due to how small you currently are. And it's not much better for Jenn as she can just barely see what looks to be a tiny flea in John's hand as she says "A speck dirt?... A flea?... I'm so confused... What are you holding?"

John quickly realizes that you are maybe too small to be seen so he says, "Oh my bad, here give me a second...". Your view quickly becomes dark again as you get a familiar feeling as body begins to change in size. Your younger brother grows you to about an inch tall before stopping and reopening his hand to reveal you to Jenn who can see you now more clearly.

To which is vice versa to you as you gaze upwards at the girl that is 4'9" and once much shorter than you is now a colossal titan compared to you now. As she looks at you still a bit confused as she her voice booms in your tiny ears as she speaks with John, "I still don't get it... Is it some kind of bug or a toy of some kind?"

"No, no... It's my older brother Niall." your young brother announces to Jenn as he pauses to see her reaction.
In which her reaction is shock as she covers her mouth with her hands while starring down at tiny little you are standing in John's palm. She then says through her hands "Thats your what?"
"He's my older brother, I shrunk him down to mess around with him. He always tries to boss me around and everything so, now I was able to finally get back at him by shrinking him down in height." Your young Brother John explains this to Jenn as you try to hold your ears shut from the massive volume of their voices.

"So, you're saying that you actually shrunk your older brother?... And that's really him standing in your hand" Jenn looks down at you the whole time she questions John.
"Yeah... I'm being serious see..." John pauses as he looks down at you with a serious look on his face and says, "Okay tiny older bro, wave up to the pretty girl..."

You really don't want to do what he tells you but thinking about the fact that he could easily crush you out of existence with one finger you cringe as you look up at the towering face of Jenn who still has her hands over her face as she stares down at you. In which you then begin to wave up to her.


She just stares down at you in disbelief as she realizes that you really are a tiny little shrunken person who is also Johns older brother. She then begins to remove her hands off of her face...


(What is her reaction?)
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 guy14 (UN: blackston22 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Giant-gg has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1713205-Brother-Foot--Power/cid/3410892-Revealed-to-Jenn