*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Jenn (A girl John rely likes)
  2. Door Bell!
  3. Play Time!
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1713205-Brother-Foot--Power/cid/3410866-Jenn-A-girl-John-rely-likes
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1713205
Your babysitting your brother but he finds out that he can shrink you with is feet!
This choice: Jenn (A girl John rely likes)  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Jenn (A girl John rely likes)

    by: guy14
John then ran down the stairs pulling up his pants as he walked barefoot to the door. And upon opening the door John sees Jenn waiting at the door.

Jenn is the age as your younger brother at 11-years-old. She has long brunette hair and is currently wearing a white tank-top and short jeans. And your younger brother has a huge crush on her.

With all the excitement your younger brother John was having, he nearly forgot that he invited over his crush Jenn to Netflix and chill today.

"Hey! Jenn!" John says as he remembers that he invited her over today to hangout.
"Hey! What up?!" She replies as John lets her into your guy's home. All while you endure being so tiny trapped inside your brothers' boxers standing upon his enormous penis.

John leads Jenn into the living room while just chatting it up with Jenn. As you tolerate being inside of your younger brothers' briefs standing upon his massive shaft. The area around seems to more humid and hotter as more time pass by. It's an unbearable experience but you know that there's no escape. You're stuck, I mean being so tiny with your younger brother only knowing about it makes it dangerous for you to even try to get out. So, you sit there feeling humiliated as your brother talks with the girl he likes about random stuff as he puts on a random chick-flic.

Their conversation seems to go and out as they watch the movie so, your situation doesn't change much until it finally does. As Jenn unbeknownst to you gets up to use the bathroom your little brother checks her ass out which causes his lower body to feel something.... that something is the beginning of an erection.

You start to feel the ground under you being your little brothers enormous shaft beginning to hard as you gaze out in front of you and see the massive amount of surface area coming into your view. It was bad enough that you had to be trapped inside of your younger brothers' briefs with hot and humid it was while standing upon his dick. But now it just got worse for you. As you watch the massive lump of flesh under your feet begin to inflate. You hope that your younger brother hasn't forgotten that you are in his briefs.

Meanwhile your brother john had to watch Jenn walk to the bathroom, which was a great experience for him, all except the fact that he noticed that she seemed to have a bored expression on her face. To which John knew he had to think of a way to make the night more interesting for him and Jenn. As so far both of them have just sat around, chatted, and watched a movie together. It's not exactly how John pictured the night going and he doesn't want Jenn to think he's boring, so he has to think of something so she will find him more interesting.

John gets an idea of what he could do to make the night more fun. As he hears the toilet flush and sees Jenn walking out of the bathroom, he....


(What does he do next and does he even remember you are currently with him?)

1. He has forgotten about you and decided to make a move on her which she seems to like.
2. He remembers you and decides to show you to her
3. writers chocie
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 guy14 (UN: blackston22 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Giant-gg has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1713205-Brother-Foot--Power/cid/3410866-Jenn-A-girl-John-rely-likes