*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1711485-Portable-portals/cid/3136607-Mara-Divided
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1711485
A sexy scientist creates a portable portal technology.
This choice: Head & Body moving perfectly fine  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

Mara Divided.

    by: TrophyGatherer
Helena was surprised that, despite the PPDs seemingly making new connections, both sides were behaving normally. Well, as normal as a headless body and a bodiless head could. Soon Mara's body was walking around like it was nothing.

Helena then went to Mara's head to chat.

"I am surprised that you have such control and coordination with your body, Mara."

"What do you mean, Helena?" Mara was a bit surprised by her friend's statement.

"You are moving around the lab like it's nothing without even being able to see where your going."

Mara stared at Helena and said, "What are you talking about..."

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. "...I train my body every freaking day."

*Noteb*
2. "...I can't even feel my body."

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 TrophyGatherer (UN: trophygatherer at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Powersaw has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1711485-Portable-portals/cid/3136607-Mara-Divided