*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1709524-One-Piece-Giants/cid/961027-Im-On-a-Boat
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Amme
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1709524
The guys of One Piece grow huge!
This choice: Luffy gets bored and heads back to the ship...why are his clothes so tight?  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

I'm On a Boat!

    by: Amme
The straw hat boy looked around. Everything in this town was so cheap! Surely that was something Nami was appreciative of. Unfortunately for Luffy, he was flat broke, and people around here didn't seem too kind about giving free samples... Maybe a different approach?

Luffy walked up to a random vendor, and skipped right to the front of the line.

"Hey! I betcha I can eat all your food!" He said instantly to the man.

"Wh-What...!?" The man said, suprised that not only had this kid cut everyone in line, but now he was giving orders AND demanding to eat his entire stock. "Get out of here!" He shouted angrily.

"Awww, c'mon! Just one bite!" Luffy begged, picking up one of the octopus balls.

"No!" The vendor said, slapping Luffy's hand, making him drop the ball. "Get lost!"

Luffy continued to beg, but no matter what kind of tricks he tried to pull, the man refused to give Luffy even a mere lick of his wares. It went on for a good few minutes, before customers started yelling and getting upset, some even walking away. This is where the vendor drew the line. He began to shout at Luffy, making threats.

Luffy eventually sulked off, a little disappointed that he couldn't even get a free sample. As he walked, he looked back at the stand. He watched in discontent as the man used a tissue to pick up the ball Luffy had touched, and tossed it into the nearby trash. How cruel. Luffy was almost tempted to go back and get that ball, but knowing the vendor, he'd probably yell and say that it was HIS trash.

Crawling up the plank, Luffy sat on the edge of the boat, looking out on the town. He was a bit disheartened by this all, and he didn't even want to return to the city for the remainder of the trip.

As he sat, he started to sweat. Sooner than normal. Sure, it was sunny out, but usually it took a while for Luffy to start perspiring. He tugged a little at his red vest, which was stuck tight to his skin... As a matter of fact, his entire outfit fet really tight. He still had a little room in his shorts, but his trademark red vest felt like it was shrinking on him. At the same time, the straps on his sandals seemed to hug his feet a little too close as well...

Then...

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. He strips his clothes off.

2. He starts to grow.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Amme (UN: ammexous at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Amme has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1709524-One-Piece-Giants/cid/961027-Im-On-a-Boat