*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. 20 year old bikini model
  2. Aaron
  3. Chapter 2: Sexy Change
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1703697-Changing-Days-Part-1-Slow-Change/cid/970617-20-year-old-bikini-model
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fanfiction · #1703697
Men slowly change into different kinds of girls.
This choice: 20 year old bikini model  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

20 year old bikini model

    by: Unknown
Aaron sat in his school's cafeteria, trying to focus on homework that was due later that day in math. Upperclassmen walked all around him with their trays and backpacks, and he knew they were watching him with malicious eyes. They were looking for the cruelest thing to say about his physique, his blond, prim hair, his soft face and everything that made him look like a girl. His shirt even resembled a blouse, and Aaron immediately regretted wearing it.

Finally, somebody spoke up. It was a junior named Thomas Saverin, who tapped Aaron on the shoulder from the table behind him. He turned, and felt Tom's boozed-up breath hit his face.

"Oh, I'm sorry!" Tom said. "You looked like that one hot chick I saw on the beach, wore a killer bikini, but now I look and...no boobs!"

His friends chuckled.

"But if you got some surgery and cut off that dick, you'd fill out any bikini you wanted."

"Shut up," Aaron muttered, and turned around as they laughed some more.

"Would you ever want to wear a bikini?" a voice said.

Aaron nearly jumped. He turned to his left and saw, at the end of the table and separated from him by nobody, a girl he recognized as Jessica Fletcher. She was two years older than him, and had just transferred to Greenville High one months ago. Already she had a reputation. Men feared her, and women consulted her on all their problems with school, relationships, etc. She wanted to be homecoming queen, and few doubted she'd get the crown. Jessica had a strange way of getting her way all the time, and Aaron wondered if she wanted anything from him.

"What did you say?" he asked.

"You heard me," she said with a playful grin. Aaron grimaced; she looked beautiful in every way, down to her cascading black hair and figure-hugging skirts and sweaters. The makeup accentuated her dark-green eyes, so unreal compared to every other human's. Aaron wondered why she didn't have a boyfriend, but then he remembered what his friends had told him and he tried to turn off his libido, focusing instead on her question.

"I wouldn't," he said flatly.

"Even if you were a girl?"

"Even...well, if I'd been a girl all my life, I wouldn't know any better, but if I just became a girl, yes. They look uncomfortable, and I'd prefer one-piece or...something like that."

Aaron felt uncomfortable in this conversation, and he didn't like the way Jessica smiled and turned away from him saying, "We'll see about that." Did he piss her off? He shouldn't have said he wouldn't have known any better as a girl, he realized how offensive that was. He came off so degrading to women, and now she's going to get her revenge somehow, but...how?

The bell cut off Aaron's thoughts as he threw his food away and went to his next class:

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Math class

2. Swimming in P.E.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Onlyonekey has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1703697-Changing-Days-Part-1-Slow-Change/cid/970617-20-year-old-bikini-model