*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. A Pendant
  2. Troublesome Treasure Hunt
  3. More Scenarios
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1700017-Sonic-Fast-and-Feminine/cid/953109-A-Pendant
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1700017
A Sonic the Hedgehog TG solely focused on Sonic himself.
This choice: A Pendant  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

A Pendant

    by: AdventChild
On the pedestal, there was a silver pendant with a strange symbol that looks like the female symbol but a bit weird looking. Sonic stared at it for a long time like he was hypnotized by it. Knuckles snapped him out of it. "Sonic? Sonic?" "Huh...wha-what is it Knuckles?" "I'm going to start collecting some treasure over on this side of the room, and you start collecting treasure over there. Grab any valuable artifacts you can find." Sonic complied to the echidna's orders and started to find anything of high worth.

He did found some good stuff like jewel embedded necklaces, fine crafted hourglasses, and some bracelets and gold compasses. However, he kept thinking about the pendant. There was something enticing to it. Maybe it could be very valuable? It won't hurt to take it, right. He then put his gathered treasures in a pile and headed over to the pedestal. He seemed to be in a trance like state as he reached out to the pendant and snatched it off the spot on the pedestal. Sonic then snapped out of it. He was worried if it set off a trap, but everything was fine. However, there was that alluring force again, now he felt like putting it on. He then started to put it around his neck. After awhile, the pendant started to glow, and Sonic felt a tingling sensation all over his body.

What kind of change does he experience?

You have the following choices:

1. Physical

*Noteb*
2. Mental

*Noteb*
3. Both

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 AdventChild (UN: adventchild at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
AdventChild has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1700017-Sonic-Fast-and-Feminine/cid/953109-A-Pendant