*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1700017-Sonic-Fast-and-Feminine/cid/948077-Troublesome-Treasure-Hunt
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1700017
A Sonic the Hedgehog TG solely focused on Sonic himself.
This choice: Troublesome Treasure Hunt  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Troublesome Treasure Hunt

    by: AdventChild
It was about noon time on a Saturday as both heroes, Sonic and Knuckles, were in the jungle like Mystic Ruins and at the entrance of the temple smack dab in the middle of it. Knuckles wanted Sonic to come along for assistance, and the Blue Blur agreed to it. "So are you ready to go, Sonic?" the backpack wearing Knuckles said . "I was born ready, Knux!" Sonic replied as they started to go through the entrance of the Mayan like structure.

They navigated through the painted decorated stone walled temple, passing by empty rooms, dodging booby traps around every corner, and meeting dead ends due to the maze like interior. They also found hidden passageways that lead further into the temple, and more downwards as well, probably leading to the hidden treasure chamber in the basement of the ancient building. Well, it was some rumors Knuckles heard that led him to start this expedition. After what seems to be a two hour trek deep into the old place and ending up in some kind of hallway, their surroundings looked 'fancier' than before as the walls were painted in more detail with some jewels embedded in them and some kind of purple silk drapery were hanging off the walls. They walked down the hall until they reached a huge door with an engraving of two giant echidnas standing like guardsmen.

Both of them pushed the door open. They've hit the jackpot as they have discovered the treasure room. Both had their mouths agape at the rare sight before them. Tons of gold coins, jewelry, and treasure chests filled with other kinds valuables were scattered nearly everywhere in the room. However, there was something unusual in the center. There was a marble carved pedestal with ancient words engraved on it, and on top of it was...

You have the following choices:

1. A Queen's Crown

2. A Pendant

3. Other

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 AdventChild (UN: adventchild at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
AdventChild has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1700017-Sonic-Fast-and-Feminine/cid/948077-Troublesome-Treasure-Hunt