*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1700017-Sonic-Fast-and-Feminine/cid/3139932-Roboticization-first
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1700017
A Sonic the Hedgehog TG solely focused on Sonic himself.
This choice: Roboticization first  •  Go Back...
Chapter #91

Roboticization first

    by: Dolly Dude
As Sonic kept coughing within the cloud of nanites, he got the bright idea to stop standing around and get rid of them. Jumping into action, Sonic started to preform a series of spinning Breakdance kicks, bringing up a strong gust of wind that managed to blow the storm of what he thought to be smoke, away from him.

After doing that, Sonic felt... weirdly out of breath from the endeavor. Maybe some of the smoke got in his lungs? Who knows, at the very least he didn't have anything to worry about.

Aside from his now changing form. Sonic wiped some sweat from his forehead, he felt cold metal make contact with his head. In confusion he looked at his hand, only to notice it more closely resembled the hand belonging to Metal Sonic, his metallic doppelganger. Albeit, the hand he was looking at was painted white, and the finger tips didn't end in sharp clawed tips.

"WHAT THE HECK?!" Sonic shouted, taking a step back in surprise, gawking at his roboticized arm. He brought up his other arm in a cautious attempt to feel it... only for his other arm to have undergone the same thing.

Sonic wanted to scream again... but found himself unable to. His mouth was gone, simply replaced with flat metal in the shape of his mouth area. In fact, Sonic frantically felt at his head, without even noticing the whole thing had been roboticized! His eyes were now flat, black, LCD-like screens, his eyes green pupils, his quills just solid pieces of metal.

Sonic looked down in fright and much to his dimay, everything else he saw was roboticized. The Nanites worked extremely quickly in converting Sonic into a robotic duplicate of himself. His feet were one solid mass in the shape of his trademark shoes, and legs long thin tubes of metal with metal spheres at his knees, ankles, and hips to act as joints, same going for his arms as well, and his torso was just one round piece of metal.

Sonic was absolutely terrified of what he saw, simply hoping this was some bad dream, but considering what he had to deal with before with the whole Metal Virus schtick, he knew there was a terrifying likelihood of this being real... For once he fell for Eggman's Traps and actually let it get one over on him, rather than turning the tides on the mad doctor.

But... He still had his thoughts. Wasn't like he was a mindless Zombie like before so... what was going to happen next he wondered...

Then...

You have the following choices:

1. Gender Transformation next

*Noteb*
2. Something else happens

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Dolly Dude (UN: doll-dude at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
AdventChild has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1700017-Sonic-Fast-and-Feminine/cid/3139932-Roboticization-first