*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1698242-Azumanga-Daioh-Female-Weight-Gain/cid/1288463-A-Friend-in-Need-of-eating-her-heart-out
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Comedy · #1698242
The girls of Kiyohiko Azuma's smash hit begin to pack on the pounds!
This choice: Ask a friend to help her.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

A Friend in Need (of eating her heart out)

    by: las moras
Chiyo gazed with burning passion at her newfound goal, and felt an iron will forming around her mind! "This is destiney," she thought, "I have to win."
Unfortionatly, ths will quickly broke as she realised that she knew next to nothing about competive eating. She slouhed to the floor, and felt gloom overtake her.
"I'm too tiny..." Chiyo whimpered, "I'll never win by myself..."
Myself! She didn't have to go this alone! Maybe one of her friends could help her. Maybe...

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. ...Osaka! She'd probably know all about this!

*Noteb*
2. ...Sakaki, she's big and tough!

3. Someone else?

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 las moras (UN: ohshc at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
tintrue has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1698242-Azumanga-Daioh-Female-Weight-Gain/cid/1288463-A-Friend-in-Need-of-eating-her-heart-out