*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. SpiderSissy
  2. A feminine touch.
  3. Other
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1695639-Spider-Man-Male-Expansion/cid/2726150-SpiderSissy
by Shadow
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fanfiction · #1695639
Expand the males of Spider-man's world come on and add. Good chapter get GPs
This choice: SpiderSissy  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

SpiderSissy

    by: ColorblindIndig
Now you wanna make our peter into a nice Sissy. But who to change our boi.


Option 1: The spider bite changes Peter a bit and lets Peter embrace a side of him what with his thicker body. And Flash Really likes this new Peter. and wants to make something of this new body.


Option 2: Peter falls for Captain America and while The good Captain might be gay but his taste is quite old fashioned and to Keep him Peter will have to change him. Science? Magic? Maybe even a villain might help Peter is desperate enough.

Option 3: A younger and quite horny version of Peter new to being Spiderman Gets captured by a Villain he can't tell who. They are big though. Is it Rhino? or Kingpin? They like peters young body. But it could do with a few changes.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Peter Flash's new sissy.

*Noteb*
2. Desperate to please the Traditional Captain.

*Noteb*
3. Big man Little Sissy broken spider.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 ColorblindIndig (UN: yulinbolt at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Shadow has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1695639-Spider-Man-Male-Expansion/cid/2726150-SpiderSissy