*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1695639-Spider-Man-Male-Expansion/cid/2081887-Looks-like-theyll-take-on-each-other-INSID
by Shadow
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fanfiction · #1695639
Expand the males of Spider-man's world come on and add. Good chapter get GPs
This choice: Looks like they'll take on each other INSIDE Spiderman's body!  •  Go Back...
Chapter #8

Looks like they'll take on each other INSID...

    by: NoName
As Venom began to flex Spidey's body to perfection, Carnage starts to tense up, his vein pulsates as his muscle began to throb....

What are you planning Carnage? Venom asked curiously..

Well, it doesn't seem like Spidey here ain't gonna take me, so I'm gonna force my way in! Ahahahaa Carnage bellowed.

What!? Spiderman startled by the statement. He braced himself, preparing to fend Carnage off. Venom too began to bulks Spidey's body in reaction to Carnage's threat of imminent breach. Venom began to strengthen Spidey's muscle, tighter and tighter, which caused Spidey's body to ripple with power...

As they both taken up stance, Carnage simply melted through the floor, vanished from sight... Though a sinister laugh was heard echoing throughout the are taunting them...

You can't block me out Venom! You and I both know that Spidey's Spider-sense doesn't work against us! Ahahaha.... Carnage voice echoes...

Well then come at me! I've strengthen all of his muscle mass, so It'll be impossible to pierce through it! Venom proudly stated whilst flexing Spidey's body....

Yeah! I'm ready for you! Spiderman exclaimed confidently, little did he know, Carnage began to crept below his feet...

Ahahah, well, you're tough I give you that! But there's one opening ya can't seal! Ghhahahahahaha!!!! Carnage taunts, again and again!

As Spidey began to get annoyed, he began to taunt Carnage. You all bark and no bite, unlike Venom here! He manage to get things done! And you will never get the jump on... As Spidey was rambling on, Carnage rapidly shot up from below, right up to Spidey's mouth.

Your big mouth! Ghahahahaha!!! He finished as he manage to shove all of his symbiotic goop into Spidey's mouth. Spiderman in a state of shock was taken aback by the sudden gorge forcing him to devour it. Venom, who was taken by surprise tries to stop the influx of Carnage symbiotic goop from entering, but by the time he had gotten to Spidey's upper body, Carnage whole goopy body was already in Spiderman's mouth, waiting to be forcefully ingested.

Hello, Venom! Gahahhahaha! Carnage victoriously exclaimed! Your number one vice Spidey, its your big mouth! Always prattling on, and my ticket into you! Ahahahaha!!! Carnage taunts echoes from within.

Spiderman could'nt do anything but helplessly swallow the pile of goop forcing its way down his throat.

As he downs the bulbous pile of symbiote, his body began to ripple, a fight ensues within him... A fight on who can make him the biggest...

As he regain his sense, he felt that he had regain his movement, as before Venom controls his body, but now it all felt like he can move again... But he felt a funny sensation began to pulsate from his body, which starts around his pecs... As he looked down at his slab of meat jutted from his chest, he....

You have the following choices:

1. Began to grow... Explosive Growth.....

*Noteb*
2. Began to grow... Part by part growth....

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 NoName (UN: glyph at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Shadow has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1695639-Spider-Man-Male-Expansion/cid/2081887-Looks-like-theyll-take-on-each-other-INSID