*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Rejection
  2. Carnage finds Spidey
  3. Spidey Grows again!
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1695639-Spider-Man-Male-Expansion/cid/2081335-Rejection
by Shadow
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fanfiction · #1695639
Expand the males of Spider-man's world come on and add. Good chapter get GPs
This choice: Reject Carnage and start some sort of growth in him from his rage  •  Go Back...
Chapter #7

Rejection

    by: GeaMeX
"No way.", Spidey replies. "I've already got more than enough inside me. I don't think I want two people inside of me."

"Yeah, so scram!", Venom screams, making Spidey's body tense and pulsate even further. His muscles begin bulging outwards a little more, making the superhero's biceps and shoulders inflate, his pecs and abs swell out even more to gain added definition, and his sinewy quads and calves ripple from down under, adding more height as well. Enough to tower Carnage's throbbing body by a few inches. "See this?", he replies with a provoking town, making Spidey's pecs bounce and flex too.

"Oh yeah?", Carnage responds with a disgruntled grin. "HNNNG!! Carnage begins flexing his arms downwards, and all the muscles on his body begin to vibrate with juicy amounts of muscle mass: his back begins filling out, making it look like he had a rock-hard, muscular shell. His pecs burst and jut out front, with a layer of abs busting out underneath. His arm muscles explode on the way down, from his shoulder to his forearm, and the same effect takes place with his other arm. The last were his immense thighs and calves, which then blast themselves outwards, making for some thunder thighs and double-diamond calves that no bodybuilding competitor could match! With all these pounds added on, Carnage had grown to be at least a foot taller than Spiderman now!

Carnage then begins doing a few bodybuilding poses, ones that should various muscles groups that sure put Spidey's newfound muscles to shame. The last one Carnage does is a simple double-bicep flex with his fists pointed away from him while accentuating his quadriceps from on leg. "What do ya say to this?", Carnage skoffs.

"What the heck is going on with you!?", Venom roars.

"You're not the only syndicate around here. I can morph my body and make bigger then you can ever imagine."

"We'll see about that!!", Venom roars. Spidey's muscles begin to bulge out even more. His arms and legs pump up with venom and earn some added veins from all around, making him a more than just a muscular superhero, but a titan! Spiderman watched in awe as his biceps surge outward against his sides, his meaty pecs becoming so large they nearly engulf his face at one point. His thighs beefed up down below, and his calves did the same as well, adding another good foot to his height. Even though this is all Venom's doing, Spideman can't complain. He just goes with the flow and even pumps his wide chest every now and then. "Think you can compare to this?!", Venom cries once again.

Carnage's veins begin pulsating even further, his sinewy muscles shredding even further as they begin to tense and flex. "Bring it!"

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. It's a battle to see who's bigger.

2. Looks like they'll take on each other INSIDE Spiderman's body!

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 GeaMeX (UN: hrrb at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Shadow has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1695639-Spider-Man-Male-Expansion/cid/2081335-Rejection