*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1695639-Spider-Man-Male-Expansion/cid/1380633-pregnant
by Shadow
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fanfiction · #1695639
Expand the males of Spider-man's world come on and add. Good chapter get GPs
This choice: pregnant  •  Go Back...
Chapter #11

pregnant

    by: Shadow
"Peter, I'm pregnant" she said as she rubbed her stomach " I took a pregnancy test and it turned positive."
Peter was shocked and was excited and started dancing around the living room.
"I'm going to be a dad" said Peter as he shouted and started listing all the father child bonding. While Mary-Jane looked at her goofball of a husband and smirked at his behavior.
"Peter" said Mary Jane with a seriously face as Peter stopped dancing and looked at her with a confused face.
"Peter I know your happy, but this bring bad news as that I want you to give up being spider-man because I don't want my child growing up with out a father." " Six months ago you and doc oc fought and gave you a broken leg.Three weeks ago you and sandman battled it out and you had several fractured ribs and was in the hospital for two days. Two days ago you fought again and with shocker and you barley got away with any injury" said Mary Jane as she glared at her husband.
"What ! Spider-man is how I am. The city needs me." said Peter
"Peter Parker refuse and I will leave you playing the hero while I will raise our child away from this crime infested city" said Mary Jane furiously.
"Can I have some time to think about this big decision" said Peter said looking down and scratching his head.
"I will give you two weeks to decide and if you can't i will leave" said Mary Jane. She then left to take nice hot bath.
"I need some advice, but who should I get it from....

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. from his aunt May

2. from his superhero friends

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Shadow (UN: shadowreader at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Shadow has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1695639-Spider-Man-Male-Expansion/cid/1380633-pregnant