*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Magic Protection
  2. magic
  3. Spider-Man/Peter Parker
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1695639-Spider-Man-Male-Expansion/cid/1144414-Magic-Protection
by Shadow
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fanfiction · #1695639
Expand the males of Spider-man's world come on and add. Good chapter get GPs
This choice: Story 1  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

Magic Protection

    by: Shadow
After Peter and Mary-Jane's marriage. The move into a small cozy home for six. Mary-Jane was busy decorating their new house and was always out Peter thought that she was avoiding her because of their sex life.

On a hot day and with Mary-Jane gone for the day with her friends to the mall. Peter watching and surfing the new TV that they got and sitting on blue couch.

"Damn there is nothing great on and we pay thirty bucks a month" said Peter as he kept on flipping the channels.
"Peter " said a loud telepathic voice.
"Who there ?" Come out and show yourself !" said Peter as he jumped out and looked around slowly, Peter could not trust telepaths as he was defenseless and they could expose his true identity.
"Peter it's me Doctor Strange " said the telepathic voice.
"Close the shades or it well attract unwanted attention from outside." said the voice
Peter rush and close the shades darkening the room. A blue portal opened up and out fell Doctor Strange.
"Are you okay ?" asked Peter.
"Yes just give some time to cast a healing spell" said Doctor Strange as a blue glow surrounded him.
In his hand appeared a black band with wired symbols and writing.
"Peter I need you to guard this band, a powerful and vast cult is looking for it" said the Doctor.
"Okay. What is it ?" asked Peter.
" It a magical tomb with ancient fertility god in it from a long and forgotten religion before Atlantis come to be.
' A magical cult is seeking it so they can use it's power to create demon army" said the Doctor.
"But why me can't you protect it with your magic." said Peter.
"No because they use good magic which my tower is not protected by" said the Doctor.
"So I figure that in another superhero's territory with barely magical notice and that in the off chance you and the god merge it will not be use for them" said the the Doctor.
"Okay I guess I will guard it " said Peter.
"Good" said the Doctor as he teleported out

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Peter puts on the band.

*Noteb*
2. Peter does research on the god.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Shadow (UN: shadowreader at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Shadow has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1695639-Spider-Man-Male-Expansion/cid/1144414-Magic-Protection