*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. say something
  2. it worked out well
  3. find a solution
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1690441-TG-pills/cid/EZ9MZTKFY-say-something
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Other · #1690441
One day after you get home from school you find a mysterious package with pills inside....
This choice: try to say nothing  •  Go Back...
Chapter #9

say something

    by: rosenheimer
You cannot stand to stay silent all the time and you speak with Adam like you usually do. Since you don’t have that deep voice, Adam does not realize still that you are no longer a dude….
You even spend quite some time with him, playing video games and are not discovered.

Later he left you and you look in the mirror and your baggy clothes and cap still do a good job to give the impression that you are a boy….
But now being alone and not disturbed you stripped off your t-shirt and pants to check out the previous changes, you are staring at a naked girl, which you know is you, despite the absurdity of the situation.,
“Oh God!” you cry:
Well, after the last change you had been admiring your new breasts and vagina.
Now you have an entire girl to admire!

What to do now? Guess there's nothing worse that could happen to you now. You have seen that with the right clothes and such it will be possible that you are not even detected as a girl, but you can’t run around in baggy clothes all the time!
You think that your option to try to get back to normal might be trying a blue pill - the only one you haven't tried yet. However, now that you have somehow managed to hide, you wonder if it might be fun to stay like this for a little while first.
You pull on your t-shirt and pants, but maybe you can try to go as a girl.....
OK - guess the only thing would be to get some girl's clothes which might give you some fun.
For that a raid on your sister's wardrobe would be in order then!

You sneak quietly out of your room and across the passage to your sister's door. You gently push the door open, anticipating that she is out.
As the door opens you peek inside the room, keeping as much of your new self behind hidden behind the door as possible, shielded from any prying eyes that might be in the room.

Thankfully though your sister’s room is empty of any inhabitants.
You quickly dart into the room before you have a chance to be spotted and oh-so-gently shut the door, only letting go of the doorknob once the door has fully closed.
You pause for a second before snapping shut the lock.
Being both the golden child first born and a daddy's girl, when Samantha had asked dad for a lock on her room six years ago to keep out your dewfish twin younger brothers, he'd been more then happy to comply. He'd actually gone a bit overboard in your opinion, installing the deadbolt that had been sitting in the garage junk drawer longer than you'd been alive into the old wood door two days later. Not that your sister had minded to much that day when she'd come home from school.
With only two keys in existence to the lock, Samantha having one and Uncle James having dads key for the summer, her room had turned into a girl’s proverbial sanctuary.

Why it wasn't locked now though you had no idea. Was today Samantha's yoga day? If she was running late, she might have forgotten to lock up. But whatever the reason is the now locked deadbolt will guarantee you the privacy you need.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. continue

*Noteb*
2. continue

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 rosenheimer (UN: rosenheim34 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
5dollars has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1690441-TG-pills/cid/EZ9MZTKFY-say-something